At what age do you feel a person should stop rockin' J's?

at least your girl didnt tell you stop, she just said to slow down. i will rock js until im old, hopefully by then i will be in a wheelchair and i wont have toworry on messing them up!

I'm almost 37 and I've been rockin J's since 85 and I got no plans on stopping anytime soon and my girl is cool with it. She doesn't like allof them but doesn't mind that I wear them, in fact she's copped kicks for me...

A word of advice... Wear what makes YOU happy... She's not wearing them, YOU are!!!!

After 35 Or When You Start To Look Old You Should Stop Wearing And Just Collect If You Choose To Do So.
...I Hate To See An Old Head With The New Jays On And An Old Head Outfit And Grey Hair.

Originally Posted by Dradie

After 35 Or When You Start To Look Old You Should Stop Wearing And Just Collect If You Choose To Do So.
...I Hate To See An Old Head With The New Jays On And An Old Head Outfit And Grey Hair.
about Like I hate seeing some young cat who was still in his daddys $*+%@$# when Jordan was in the league wearing them. Atleast the old head wasaround, go buy Kobe's or T-mac's.
smh.gif

I am around the same age and i already put the smash on that discussion with my girl, tell her what she can wear and see what happens.......it might be justme, but if my girl told me i "could not" do something or that she "allows me to do/wear something"(one of my biggest pet peeves in theworld!!!!) i would put that B on the curb with the trash......

Its not about age. You just have to know when its appropriate to wear sneakers and when you should wear something more dressy.

as long as i can afford them i'm good, when i marry....my wife will be rocking j's too while we
smokin.gif

Atleast she didn't say stop buying them. Sometimes there's a give and take in a relationship. Just make sure the Jordan's are the part thatdoesn't get taken.
grin.gif

I'm 32 and have had an infatuation with Jordan's since '89. My wife understands. She excepts my hobby. She hates almost every one of them, butdoesn't mind me buying them. As she puts it, "it's better then being addicted to crack."

Originally Posted by ErictheWindow

tell her its either dutch clogs or jays
2386659938_6e042fb2a9_m.jpg
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!!! Fo real!!!!!!! I feel you dude! I'm about to marry her, and I'm wearing concords to my wedding. Tux and all! As I said, she might notlike it........................................... But she ain't got no choice! My Idol 23 4Life is how I feel for real, so like I said before:"I'll be rockin' fresh steps til I die"!

Im gonna be 24 and have the same issue, slow down I can understand but STOP! NEVER that!!! For what its better than drugs and liquor

Originally Posted by My Idol 23 4life

So, I'm about to get married in July, and my "wife to be
eyes.gif
" feels that I need to start slowing down on the kicks
frown.gif
. I'm only 28
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!!!!!! At what age do you guys feel it should stop (i.e. If your_____ years old, you shouldn't be rockin J's!) In my opinion, there shouldn't be a set age. I'll be rockin' fresh steps til the day tht I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the engagement! I just recently got married myself on 3/22/08 and I am over the age of 30.

Dude, if you wish to continue wearing J's then you should. I would, however; strongly suggest that you talk it out with your fiance and reach some kind ofunderstanding. You definitely don't want this to be a lingering issue going into the marriage.

Before I got married, my wife and I reached an understanding that as long as my shoe purchases and her purse purchases don't get in the way of moreimportant things like the mortgage, savings, and other bills, then we would not take issue with each others guilty pleasures. See if you can reach a similaragreement with your future wife.

you should first ask how old are you and if you have kids before they reply.....
if you are older and got your financial situation straight then it really shouldnt matter what you spend your extra money on.....

Back
Top Bottom