At what age do you start wearing Kangol?

Aside from a young LL and a few others 20+ years ago...ANYONE I see in a Kangol is over 45 (my pops included lol) So to the older NT members, what's the age you swap out the fitted for a Kangol?

laugh.gif

Someone at my high school wore one
30t6p3b.gif
you honestly just look lame wearing them younger

its not a Kangol, but I stopped wearing fitteds years ago, and usually just wear buckets instead

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

It's annoying when someone my age (20's) wears one and thinks he's doing it. 

i have a friend who has been wearing his kangols with matching sweater vests and SBs since 02... he was 19 back then
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

its not a Kangol, but I stopped wearing fitteds years ago, and usually just wear buckets instead

Personally I think these are underrated.

I'm not into fitteds anymore and haven't been for about 5 years now.

I like Kangol buckets (always have) and I CAN wear them so I do.

once you been married 35 years, have seen your kids off to adulthood and you really just don't give no dambs about anything but retirement and drinking pina coladas on a boat with your sun-beatend skin wife.

once you been married 35 years, have seen your kids off to adulthood and you really just don't give no dambs about anything but retirement and drinking pina coladas on a boat with your sun-beatend skin wife.

I wish I could pull off those fedora hats. Them viejos look tuff especially when they wear the ones with the feather on the side.

I also googled "Samuel L. Jackson wearing kangol" and had to re-install chrome.

Back
Top Bottom