At what point are mexican drug cartel videos no longer thread worthy? Vol. 5 behaeaded

Originally Posted by socluis90

i just trip out on why the people detained even bother talking/going out like that. Nothing they say is gonna save their lives, might as well go out silent instead of ratting your people out.

To not get tortured?
ohwell.gif
  They know they're gonna die so might as well go without problems

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't blame the government, I blame the drug dealers and addicts.

it's America's consumption of drugs that fuels this violence, President Calderon has even stated this

This!

And declaring an all out war against these cartels definately did not help
Calderon goofed up on doing that!

Yes you may blame the latter, but do realize it is addiction is a disease.  Again, this may sound redundant and cliche, but its really not that simple.  

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Yes you may blame the latter, but do realize it is addiction is a disease.  Again, this may sound redundant and cliche, but its really not that simple.  
I agree, but when 911 happened, they told everyone smoking pot to shooting heroin, that they were supporting terrorism,
they're not saying anything now, they're more interested with legalizing.

I think it should be a stigma at this point.

Once my man Carlos Salinas and Enrique Peña take over once again things will go back to normal like it was in the 90s... They will allow the cartels to go about their business but in a organized fashion which is great for innocent civilians.

Some of you need to educate your selfs before you post. The US government is doing something, and that is allocating funds to help train Mexican government agents and provide them with funding for the necessary weapons and vehicles to help aid in this conflict. That is all we can do, because once we start deploying Customs officers and special forces over there, half of the same people who accuse the government of imperialistic and capitalistic ventures will go ape s%. So lets be mindful because some of you continue to criticize the government and yet offer no helpful insightful solution to the problem. 

At this point I have to assume this vid was ducktales.

Originally Posted by AyshunPryde

Some of you need to educate your selfs before you post. The US government is doing something, and that is allocating funds to help train Mexican government agents and provide them with funding for the necessary weapons and vehicles to help aid in this conflict. That is all we can do, because once we start deploying Customs officers and special forces over there, half of the same people who accuse the government of imperialistic and capitalistic ventures will go ape s%. So lets be mindful because some of you continue to criticize the government and yet offer no helpful insightful solution to the problem. 

the US govt trained some of the cartel members though. combat training, surveillance, intelligence gathering, kidnapping, assassination, and disappearing yourself among other things. reminds me of the al Qaeda situation, even their guns are coming from here.

Back
Top Bottom