Athletes/Entertainers Cars...vol. II

Deutschland.
30t6p3b.gif

This car is the goods in person. I was standing at the bus stop a while back and heard a roaring like noise and I looked around the corner and it was Aroldis Chapman. I would have stared a little longer but I didn't want to get caught staring.
laugh.gif

Aroldis Chapman by PDTBIRD2009, on Flickr

image2.jpg

I'm a classic Mercedes lover, so I ended up saving these pics when I saw them
This was Reggie Jackson's 1984 500SEC, modified by AMG.

This was Tony Gwynn's 1983 280SE. Hard to find model in the US since it was never sold here. Gwynn had it imported from Europe. This car was for sale on craigslist earlier this year here in San Diego. It didn't have the proper emissions equipment to pass California smog, and obviously the paint was shot from too many years baking in the sun. Would be a cool project but would need a chunk of money spent on it.

God dang Justin Bieber dresses like a herb. Call me a hater. I don't care how much money that kid has. I can't believe people actively dress like that.

Why the hell is Kevin Durant & LeBron James buying challengers and cameros? With a Cowboys logo tho? In Ohio? Come one man

ANybody got pics of that team out in Europe where all their cars were black and orange :nerd:

or that matte purple lambo

Did this dude just put a ski rack on his Lambo??? :rofl:

Driving it in the snow too. :lol: Probably got the chains on the tires like Ryan Reynolds in Just Friends.

EDIT: and its not even his first offense... :smh:

Last edited:
he doesnt own it anymore but i always loved Hedo turkoglu's custom white SRT8 challenger

hedo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom