Athletes that made you Laugh. Vol: Shawn Bradley

laugh.gif
is the only way you can put it. Who were your all time favorite scrubs or athletes that made you laugh? My top three: 3- OLIVER MILLER 2- TRAVIS KNIGHT (Remember the Fouls) 1- Shawn Bradley

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

not really the same, but i just <3 manny. makes me laugh at least once, every game.

1093350715_3340_1-780856.jpg
Does Manny ever take anything seriously
laugh.gif

Drew Bledsoe...but I only laughed 2 keep from cryin...

Dikembe Mutumbo when he used 2 talk...*raspy voice* 'I play de defennz, geta reeboun...I try en elp my teem ween e gehm...'

Todd Pinkston...I mean come on, look at him!

Ryan Leaf...that 'apology' he gave in the Bolts locker room was priceless...(but then he became the QB of another team who shall remain nameless and hewasn't so funny no more)

Tyrone Hill...I mean come the hell on...who looks like that? Look like a horrible old blackface cartoon...

T.O.- I've found him funny 4 a long time...

Slightly off topic, but 4 sum reason D-Wade's Converse logo is funny to me...like, its not no typa basketball-related move or pose or nothin...its justhim...uh...makin a snow angel? Ion know, hell its late
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Slightly off topic, but 4 sum reason D-Wade's Converse logo is funny to me...like, its not no typa basketball-related move or pose or nothin...its just him...uh...makin a snow angel? Ion know, hell its late
laugh.gif

07converse.jpg

=
Jericho01.jpg

Wade is a Jericho fan
nerd.gif
?

Ryan Leaf
Bill Romanowski
Freddie Mitchell (dude thought he was the greatest WR ever)

^
roll.gif
...on point with the Jericho reference...

And aw hail na you aint bring back First Down Freddie/FredEx/The Peoples Champ...dude was the worst kind of garbage and had THE most mouth lol...I rememberthat fro-hawk he usta wear, that stupid #@+ imaginary belt taunt he always did, and that big #@+ SUEDE cowboy hat he had at that press conference...dude had ona literal 10-gallon hat
laugh.gif

This *nas album* was talkin all this #@$% b4 the Super Bowl talkin bout he 'had sumthin' 4 Rodney (HG)Harrison...Harrison ended up catchin more passesfrom McNabb than him
roll.gif
...dude was an absolute fool, but he was pure freebase comedy extract...I miss homeboi...where is he now? Thnks fr th mmrs,Freddie
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom