Athletes who are known for being owned by another athlete

My boys a knicks fan and we were arguing over who had the better career. John Starks or Reggie Miller. Granted my dude is from NYC but dude is blind.

Anyway he googled him to show me his stats, and then went on and on about how he yoked on MJ or something or whatever. Yawns. Anyway on the first page I began to notice a trend in the pics. As my dude scrolled down the pages lmao. Remember he SEARCHED JOHN STARKS. Sure enough-

i3f4tw.jpg

29prjiv.jpg

28gz2hx.jpg

x6iepw.jpg

And my personal favorite.

rjmkgk.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you search an athletes name, and the pics that come up  are the other athlete WITHOUT you in the picture. lmao, playing defense on him, him making a choking sign, and him smirking. Aww I love this game.

Needless to say the argument ended. 

My boys a knicks fan and we were arguing over who had the better career. John Starks or Reggie Miller. Granted my dude is from NYC but dude is blind.

Anyway he googled him to show me his stats, and then went on and on about how he yoked on MJ or something or whatever. Yawns. Anyway on the first page I began to notice a trend in the pics. As my dude scrolled down the pages lmao. Remember he SEARCHED JOHN STARKS. Sure enough-

i3f4tw.jpg

29prjiv.jpg

28gz2hx.jpg

x6iepw.jpg

And my personal favorite.

rjmkgk.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you search an athletes name, and the pics that come up  are the other athlete WITHOUT you in the picture. lmao, playing defense on him, him making a choking sign, and him smirking. Aww I love this game.

Needless to say the argument ended. 

Interesting, but none of those pics come up on any of the first few pages of Google Images when I search his name. Where'd you search?

Maybe you can change this to "athletes who are known for being owned by another athlete."

Interesting, but none of those pics come up on any of the first few pages of Google Images when I search his name. Where'd you search?

Maybe you can change this to "athletes who are known for being owned by another athlete."

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

hmmm. They are not all on the first page, Every time I just tried the pics are scrambled. Usually not making it past the 12th page. I used google.

It was google images though.

hmmm. They are not all on the first page, Every time I just tried the pics are scrambled. Usually not making it past the 12th page. I used google.

It was google images though.

What OP said actually applies much more to Byron Russell.

Search him on Google.
laugh.gif
Oh no.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And this:

Related searches: byron russell nbabyron russell utah jazzbyron russell basketballmichael jordan

laugh.gif

What OP said actually applies much more to Byron Russell.

Search him on Google.
laugh.gif
Oh no.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And this:

Related searches: byron russell nbabyron russell utah jazzbyron russell basketballmichael jordan

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom