Athlete's you would have loved see win a championship that didn't?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

iverson_600_050501.jpg

nba_g_pat_ewing_580.jpg
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Eddie Jones .. wish he was with us during the 2000-2002 run

Same here. Eddie was the reason why I became a Lakers fan as a kid, one of my fave players in the 90s.

And I would've loved to see Sir Charles win one, it always seemed liked he wanted it a lot more than anyone else.

- Rod Strickland
- Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel
- Penny
- Big Hurt
- Jim Abbott, Chuck Finley, Wally Joyner
- Tony Gwynn
- Seau

still playing:
- Kidd
- Hill
- Bibby
- Griffey

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

i forgot he won 1
laugh.gif

That crap dont count....
He actually hit a really clutch shot in that series to basically win a game I believe...Though I would have loved to see him win one on the Sonics.  GOAT perimiter defender
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kidd deserves it the most, he been superb in every team he been in. He always bring whatever team he was on to the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

iverson_600_050501.jpg

nba_g_pat_ewing_580.jpg
thats my list right there... also Spree deserved to win in 99, the rest of our team just got too hurt and didnt have enough firepower to knock off the Spurs, but in nooo way was Spree to thank. My man was on his grind that entire playoffs, carrying the Knicks on his sholders even when the injuries hit. He was the best player on the floor pretty much every game that first playoff without MJ. I mean he was straight up ballin the *%%% outta his mind
smokin.gif

also pretty much every single NBA star of the 1990s should be added to Pat minus MJ and co, and Hakeem

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

i forgot he won 1
laugh.gif

That crap dont count....
Why not?

It wasn't like he was the last player on the bench who only got in during garbage time. Dude provided solid quality minutes and contributed to that run. Hell, dude even started games for them that season and playoffs. GP deserved that championship.

Back
Top Bottom