ATL heads: Club advice

My boy and I got a bunch of friends comin to town in a few weeks and we're gonna get bottle service somewhere.

what club would yoy recommend that has a mixed crowd, plays hip hop, and has a decent VIP area?

Opera on Thursday
Primal on Friday
Life on Saturday
Velvet Room on Sunday

Best moves in Atl, but you'll have to pay $$$

Originally Posted by atl2miasofly

Opera on Thursday
Primal on Friday
Life on Saturday
Velvet Room on Sunday

Best moves in Atl, but you'll have to pay $$$
QFT. I was in ATL over spring break.

Velvet Room is a MUST on Sunday...A lot of bad females there too
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Get there at a decent hour, or you will end up paying an arm and a leg. I got to the Velvet Room at around 11 and the line was already wrapped around, so my homies and I just went to V.I.P. and paid $40 each.

I also was in line for Primal on Friday I believe, but the line wasn't moving so we just hit the strip joint.
laugh.gif
. The line was long here as well, so I'm assuming it's a nice spot. Some dude pulled up in a yellow Lamborghini
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Also went to Life on Saturday, got there dumb late, and ended up going to the strip joint that's literally adjacent to the club. Cant think of the name right now, but it's on the tip of my tongue. Saw Cedric the Entertainer's girlfriend from the Steve Harvey Show in there. The defensive end for the New York Giants was there... dude with the African first and last name. This strip joint has this bad *** white girl in there...
embarassed.gif
Tattoos on the right side of her stomach if I remember correctly
nerd.gif

Also, on Monday nights, there is a new spot in Buckhead called Tongue & Groove, right behind Wet Willies, like in a lil shopping center. Paid $20 to get in and the line moved pretty fast. We got here early and it was still $20.
eyes.gif
Nice spot though, even though the DJ couldnt mix songs right. Partying does not stop in ATL, even on a Monday night.
laugh.gif

Finally, when you approach females in ATL, the first question they will ask you is "Where do you live or where are you from?" If you say some place out of town, they dont want anything to do with you. So, say you live in ATL to bag as many females as possible....

Good luck
pimp.gif

Wow @ me typing all of this and this topic is mad old

laugh.gif
smh.gif

But hey, whoever takes my advice will have a blast in ATL...

Back
Top Bottom