Atlanta Falcons Are Screwed For The Next 6 Years

matt ryan 6 years 72 million 34.75 million guaranteed
laugh.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the NFL really needs to do something about rookie salaries. sooner or later in the next few years u may have to give 40 mil guaranteed to someone whohasn't even taken a snap.

thats crazy that me makes more then Garrod, Young, and Rivers QB's who or kinda proven in the league already

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

2010 = No salary Cap...

ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE
You dont think it is gonna get to that, do you? I just dont know that I believe they will let it get that far...

Matt Ryan is gonna be nice in the NFL. Dunno why so many fans (especially Falcon fans) are hating on him, even if you don't like him give the dude achance.

As for his contract, he is never gonna see the 72 million.

Its obviouse the Falcons want to send a message out that they're DEDICATED in bringing fans back to the Dome. They didn't want any chance of stallnegotiations or a hold out with there shiney new "franchise" QB. But my GOD... first you REACH with the #3 pick to get this interception prone JoeyHarrington clone, then you pay him Michael Vick like money.... SMH
indifferent.gif

Nowitness, once the Owners announced their ending the CBA today, thats it.
Its official, No salary Cap for 2010.

Im with you Shannon, I needa get on my HGH game
nerd.gif
and make a push.
roll.gif
Shane Mosely Holla AT ME! I need that connect

I bet college seniors gonna be askin coaches to red shirt one yr just to make it in that 2010 draft
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom