Atlanta Falcons Are Screwed For The Next 6 Years

I know dude has to get paid high for being a qb and a high pick, but how does he get more than the overall no.1 pick that was a qb in last years draft?

09000d5d8084a36e_gallery_600.jpg
0963bf48c1e8fee741127fd3e6db560f.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

2010 = No salary Cap...

ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE
You dont think it is gonna get to that, do you? I just dont know that I believe they will let it get that far...

The trick will be on the Players.. they think they will be getting to break the bank but when the following year has one, many dudes will have torestructure or get cut.

If they are smart they will plan for it and just get a phat Signing bonus which can't be affected by the salary cap just a portion of it.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Its obviouse the Falcons want to send a message out that they're DEDICATED in bringing fans back to the Dome. They didn't want any chance of stall negotiations or a hold out with there shiney new "franchise" QB. But my GOD... first you REACH with the #3 pick to get this interception prone Joey Harrington clone, then you pay him Michael Vick like money.... SMH
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
This guy had no clue.

matt ryan 6 years 72 million 34.75 million guaranteed
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Neither dude this guy

Its obviouse the Falcons want to send a message out that they're DEDICATED in bringing fans back to the Dome. They didn't want any chance of stall negotiations or a hold out with there shiney new "franchise" QB. But my GOD... first you REACH with the #3 pick to get this interception prone Joey Harrington clone, then you pay him Michael Vick like money.... SMH
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
This guy had no clue.

matt ryan 6 years 72 million 34.75 million guaranteed
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Neither dude this guy
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom