Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4:15, FOX)

Tampa worries me. They've got to have this one. They lose this, their chances of winning the division are done and they're facing an uphill battle to make the playoffs.

They also still haven't beat a winning team, so...

I watched the USF game last night. That field looked like $*$!. If somebody gets seriously injured today on account of it, Imma be heated.

Tampa worries me. They've got to have this one. They lose this, their chances of winning the division are done and they're facing an uphill battle to make the playoffs.

They also still haven't beat a winning team, so...

I watched the USF game last night. That field looked like $*$!. If somebody gets seriously injured today on account of it, Imma be heated.

With the game over i didn't want to start a thread and this seems like the most appropiate place.

Wow at the Bengals. Terrible sequence at the end.

With the game over i didn't want to start a thread and this seems like the most appropiate place.

Wow at the Bengals. Terrible sequence at the end.

Creamsicles...
pimp.gif

GET EM ATLANTA! The less teams looking for the WC winning the better. Dispose of the bucs pleaseeeeeeeeee.

GET EM ATLANTA! The less teams looking for the WC winning the better. Dispose of the bucs pleaseeeeeeeeee.

may the spirit of Craig Erickson infest Josh Freeman and cause the Bucs to have a horrible game, with them uglyass uniforms on

may the spirit of Craig Erickson infest Josh Freeman and cause the Bucs to have a horrible game, with them uglyass uniforms on

Damn I'm nervous bout this game but I think the Falcons will get this game.

Falcons 17
Bucs 13

Damn I'm nervous bout this game but I think the Falcons will get this game.

Falcons 17
Bucs 13

That looked easy.

Some of these dudes are slipping around out there. Middle of the field looks awful.

That looked easy.

Some of these dudes are slipping around out there. Middle of the field looks awful.

Man, this is the same issue we had with Rodgers. We can get pressure, but we can't wrap up and finish and dude escapes for a big gain on the scramble.

Man, this is the same issue we had with Rodgers. We can get pressure, but we can't wrap up and finish and dude escapes for a big gain on the scramble.

Back
Top Bottom