ATLANTA NT PEEPS JOB INFO/HELP

I'm moving to the atlanta/marrietta area in a couple of months.  Finally packing up and leaving VA. Since graduating college two years ago I've been staying with the fam and working a boring  LP job with AAFES to save up enough to at least be stable in ga while I crash with one of my teammates from college already in ga until I get a solid position.

I've applied any and everywhere within the past year.  The only interview I have gotten has been with kennesaw state university for a solid position with alumni affairs that they ended up giving to somebody by referral.

I discussed with somebody down there that without referrals or moving up within a company it's pretty much hard to get your foot in the door.  That's anywhere right about now with the job market.

Does anybody in that area have any leads to who is hiring FT? Solid companies, I've applied to almost every school district possible,banks, hospitals etc in the area for different administrative positions.  My degree is a B.S in Business Administration. ( broad as f*ck)

I appreciate any info any of yall can give me.  Sh*ts real when it comes to this job stuff these days.

Back
Top Bottom