ATLANTA SUMMIT! AUGUST 12, 2006 - UPDATE 8.5.06

245iq0g.jpg

( to view the podcast type "FOOTWORK ATL" in the podcast search box)

The south doesn't get respect but this DVD will show you what Atlanta is working with!

You gotta check this out!

*There will be more editions to come, with special guest apperances. You will get to see some exclusive collections and meet some well known sneakerheads as well! GET READY!!!*

Don't miss out on this hot DVD!

-tWin 1

Sat. August 12th @ Prestigious 2:00pm
"tHe ShOes i weAr yOU doN't OWn a PaiR!"
ex-clu-sives eBay Auctions

^^^^ Same here

Hey Got Forces...

don't put me on that invite homie. I got to go down to school on the 11th.

Hey Vic, cop some of those shirts bro. You know the ones... :wink:
wink.gif

I want to buy one of those shirts from you. We gonna delegate next time I see you.

peace.

BRAVES BASEBALL​
....yeah right​

oh airjordan23..
come scoop me up lol im off campbellton,3-5 minutes from greenbriar. basically in between camp creek and greenbriar on campbellton

ATTENTION AUGUSTA NTERS IN PARTICULAR (DECK AND tone dibiase):

Could someone please drop me an e-mail? I just got in from ATL (and more importantly, Boise) last night and was wondering if y'all was driving up there because I would really like to go. Thanks in advance fellas.

[/b]​

Today is the big day huh??
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Buy My Icey Laneys and Playstations!!

Im right off Camp Creek on Washington Rd. if anybody needs a ride. Putting $5 in my tank would also be appreciated :D
happy.gif

**CAUTION***​

I tried to talk to a few people, but dudes seemed very anti-social. I decided to just go outside and talk to my girl on the phone for a while. Next event I'm going to stand at the door and not allow anyone in wearing fakes. Dead *** about that too.
-Corey

Really I don't say much when I see people out in the streets with fakes unless they ask me something or say something to me about my shoes, but at an event like this I think it's just crazy. Plus, Prestigious was presenting their new shop tees with the STOP ROCKING FAKE **** all on the front of the store. By the way everyone, this is me and that's what I wore....
812qa6.jpg

-Corey

i was there...the guy in the grey bbc tee...yea it was a real cool enviroment, we should def do it again

twin, i wanted that la pack for the $120 but i let my boy talk me out of it, when we got half way down the highway i was like @#%$ i shouldve picked that up it was worth it just for the forces and af2s

Thanks to those who came out...

For those who know FULLY from ISS and Ups.. he has already posted some amazing pics of the event...

www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=260845

Yea.. there is a lot more to come... alot more!... Atlanta is on the come up!

Abd DECK i still got all the shoes.. lol so just holla at me...

check my footwork

Sizes 10.5-11Nike Air Force 1 Low Vibe
Nike Air Force 1 Low Linen
Nike Air Force 1 High Head Automatica

the footwork project

Hit you up where? Sorry, I have no contact info for you. I do need to talk to you about some potential coverage of your dvd and how I may be able to support it a little bit. Send me an email at [email protected] I wanted to talk to you about it while I was there, but you seemed pretty busy and I was on the phone the whole time working some stuff out and as you can see in the picture even when I made it home I was still on the phone. I went over to the McD's and got a milkshake just so I could jack their wifi to check some emails.
-Corey

Back
Top Bottom