Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

Where ever this EricBerry cat is from aint poppin at all. This dude girl left him for some dude she met offa craigslist. You thought you was doing it, huh?

Then we got this rent-a-dread yute keith that stay on NY !@#+. Which hole you using, son, ya mouth or the back one?

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Where ever this EricBerry cat is from aint poppin at all. This dude girl left him for some dude she met offa craigslist. You thought you was doing it, huh?
fam... dont bring where im from into this... cuz everybody know the bay is the place to be at... but i dont think the bay is better than NYC, LA,MIA, ATL...

but dont bring up my girl in none of this... cuz u dont kno what u speakin on, so keep my name out ya mouth & keep anything involving her out ya mouth...

OH SNAPS
1ff255cf5b052e8bb016ae1adf6d6a3852d6b75.gif

That aint ya girl, smoke. Thats everybody's friend...

Fam... quit with all that... aint nobody tryna get banned or sum lame dude trying get some e-props for makin a joke...

but like i said quit talkin bout @@!@ you dont know about...

Bruh your lame. Trying to bring someone's personal buisness in a thread that's not even about his personal buisness.....naw you lame period forbringing that up. You think your about to get some E points..... A million kudos or something......keep wishing
indifferent.gif
logout your life bruh
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by iBlink

It seems like the Polo thing is touching a nerve so let me clarify.

Everyone from every city in every state in the US of A has worn RL (broad assumption yes, but you see the point I'm trying to make; everyone's worn Polo). No matter how long the time line may stretch, you've always seen Polo in people's wardrobes.

What I'm saying is that as of late, most people have strayed away from the urban wear and are crossing over to a more sophisticated (kinda) way of dressing. RL is now the trendy thing to wear (hence me saying that no one wore three articles of clothing bearing the man on the horse on a day to day basis).

Tell me what rapper, in recent memory, made Polo hats, shoes, socks, pants, and shirts the thing to wear?
Anybody else remember ?

kanye_west.jpg

Add the fact that the whole "designer wear Od" style has been hot in NYC heavy for the last few years. You remember all them kids who wore the fresh prince hats in 05-06 and were fresh ? They went from the sneakerhead to wearing OD gucci and prada and RL. Yung Dro ain't big in NY like he is in the south..It ain't nothing worth arguing over though. I like NYC's fashion freedom mindset, but at the same time so many people looking like carbon copies of each other down there. Throwback era
smh.gif
Tall tee era
smh.gif

Drooooo
pimp.gif
qftmft

Originally Posted by McL0vin

I don't understand why ppl even try to argue about this.I ain't knocking the south but real talk: NYC sets trends for the rest of the WORLD, you cant really say that about anywhere else in the US other than L.A. Stop being ignorant and just accept it. Ya'll just think you're doing it but u really not
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Bruh your lame. Trying to bring someone's personal buisness in a thread that's not even about his personal buisness.....naw you lame period for bringing that up. You think your about to get some E points..... A million kudos or something......keep wishing
indifferent.gif
logout your life bruh
indifferent.gif

I dont want the points young man. Give em to my City... and btw, son made an entire post about it. That %!@# aint personal after that.

Final score: NYC 1, atl -6

Bruh your lame. Trying to bring someone's personal buisness in a thread that's not even about his personal buisness.....naw you lame period for bringing that up. You think your about to get some E points..... A million kudos or something......keep wishing
indifferent.gif
logout your life bruh
indifferent.gif

I dont want the points young man. Give em to my City... and btw, son made an entire post about it. That %!@# aint personal after that.

This is a different thread. You know you remind me of the out of towners that come here and say " I'm from new york city, we don't play that%%$!" before you know it he done up and got his *%# whooped and the last thing he hear is " we don't give a %%%@ about celebs" ....stoptaking L's then you can say something about winning..... But really though what have you won??? .... I mean really new yorkers are the only people I knowthat go to other places and act like people owe them something.....or should be catered to.....news flash other cities are starting to rise, meaning know onecares about what the hell yall are doing in NYC

indifferent.gif
logout your life bruh
indifferent.gif

This is a different thread. You know you remind me of the out of towners that come here and say " I'm from new york city, we don't play that %%$!" before you know it he done up and got his *%# whooped and the last thing he hear is " we don't give a %%%@ about celebs" ....stop taking L's then you can say something about winning..... But really though what have you won??? .... I mean really new yorkers are the only people I know that go to other places and act like people owe them something.....or should be catered to.....news flash other cities are starting to rise, meaning know one cares about what the hell yall are doing in NYC
Be easy fam, do not generalize all New Yorkers. I love the Bay area, spent plenty of time in other places outside of New York. Some New Yorkerswho were clowns in their own hood, leave NYC and go to other states talking crazy, and start new lives, like nobody will recognize the fact that they stillclowns.

News Flash, NY'ers have been relocating for decades now to great cities outside of their own.

It's not where you're from, it's who you are.

Exactly, it ain't where you from that give you swag. Each person has their own swag. SO judging by city is ridiculous. Plus I'm from NYC but Idon't think its the be all end all.

I don't understand why ppl even try to argue about this.I ain't knocking the south but real talk: NYC sets trends for the rest of the WORLD, you cant really say that about anywhere else in the US other than L.A. Stop being ignorant and just accept it. Ya'll just think you're doing it but u really not
eyes.gif

Thankyou .......thread/

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

eyes.gif

Thankyou .......thread/

atlanta can wear polo without looking like the cover of a wutang album

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Houston > NYC.
Rockets > Nate Robinson
Slim Thugg > J Boog
Hank Hill > gargoyles
Giants > Texans
NY Puerto Rican Girls > TX Mexican Girls
Nas > Everybody
NY Culture > TX Culture