Atlantic Penny 2 Retros up on eastbay.com

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

i cant find the on eastbay

Just in case you have not found it yet, below is a link to the shoe:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...H&coremetricsDo=true

Unfortunately, we have not received the shipment yet for these shoes.  I will keep checking on them and post an update once they come in stock.

they will for sure come in though right?  I ordered these the day this thread was made....and am more than a little bit anxious. 
They should come in, but I can not guarantee anything.  There is always a small chance our supplier could cancel the shipment.  If we do not receive these shoes by Monday next week, I will contact someone to check on them for me.

I appreciate the help. 
glasses.gif

Unfortunately, we have not received the shipment yet for these shoes.  I will keep checking on them and post an update once they come in stock.

they will for sure come in though right?  I ordered these the day this thread was made....and am more than a little bit anxious. 
They should come in, but I can not guarantee anything.  There is always a small chance our supplier could cancel the shipment.  If we do not receive these shoes by Monday next week, I will contact someone to check on them for me.
pssh, this guy is clutch...now if only eastbay didn't crash during high profile releases...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pssh, this guy is clutch...now if only eastbay didn't crash during high profile releases...
laugh.gif
^^^^ That would be sensational!!

everyone pay attention to this guy right here...cuz if da foamposite thread's rumor has any kind of truth, da ramifications could mean these are ALSO off da table until penny

signs his new deal with NIKE.....let's just hope its a bad rumor....

Nike def hooked him up with great shoes during his career, too bad he wasnt able to be healthy for longer

Copped myself sz13 on shoetrends for $120. Sorry its a crappy phone pic.   My bro took it
5fa2540e845c75ed2786e41488e3da9f4a4cf38.pjpg

when i opened the box i was back in '96
roll.gif

The quality overall is great with the exception of the silver oval on the side with the nike check. The 3M oval was better quality back in 1996

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Copped myself sz13 on shoetrends for $120. Sorry its a crappy phone pic.   My bro took it

roll.gif

The quality overall is great with the exception of the silver oval on the side with the nike check. The 3M oval was better quality back in 1996

Nice. I JUST ordered a size 10 from shoetrends yesterday. The price was good too. Can't wait for them to get here
pimp.gif

ahhhh...ive been looking for a pair for a couple months now......

but $140 is pushin it...i wouldnt mind a $100 price tag?

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

roll.gif

How is the fit? The other colorways ran a half size small, and from an earlier post it was mentioned that these run big?

My spot still got them for 100 but biggest they got is a 10 i would like a 10.5 just to b on da safe side..... dont want my pinky toes hurtin. If i cant find them i might just get the sz 10 for 90 afta i give home a good talking to

i want em....but already got 2 penny II's (black and blue & da allstar color) and im content with just those 2....

i might pick up a pair of 1/2 cents in silver just so i can have 2 pairs since i already got da orlando royal 1/2 cent....

Back
Top Bottom