ATT is the worst company ever, hands down one of the very worst I've ever dealt with

Shady as hell, bad services, just everything terrible

Hidden charges randomly, false advertising, it just doesn't get much worse than this

Takes forever to get someone on the phone and correct an issue

I hate these guys

All this hate for AT&T, I have NEVER had an issue, been with them since january. Best phones, get service everywhere, and have the choice of any phone on the market. It's expensive, but most good services/products are.
I have had issues with T-Mobile AND Sprint. But to each his own. 

There is always the ETF, if it actually is THAT bad.

They do suck but Microsoft is the worst I've ever dealt with personally. Absolute garbage customer service

T-Mobile is the WORST !

They are hated with a passion in both the US & Germany.

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

Shady as hell, bad services, just everything terrible

Hidden charges randomly, false advertising, it just doesn't get much worse than this

Takes forever to get someone on the phone and correct an issue

I hate these guys

I understand your frustration with high prices, hidden/pro-rated fees. but my advice to you would be to look at all your options with at&t. by that i mean stop calling the 800 number to someone in the Philippines and stop into a store. express your frustration and get some assistance

for example, where do you work? If you visit an a&t store even if your an employee/student at a major university you automatically qualify for a 15-19% state of _____ discount off your bill

on top of that what plan are you on? some guys get that unlimited everything plan and its not needed, especially how at&t offers that unlimited mobile to any mobile

i would go visit the store if i were you and see what they can help you with. just be cool with them and don't flip out and 9/10 someones gonna offer you a credit and help get your bill down and get rid of any hidden fees like roadside assistance navigator or any "free" features they tacked on

Spoiler [+]
OR

gorilla *%*% come up on that killa *%*%, take a %*##!! discount and then you sell it back to them

.. by that i mean google top at&t fan discounts craft yourself a photoshopped work id for say turner or Coca-Cola and boom your getting 30% off every month and your getting premium service for a reasonable price

Originally Posted by MR J 858

T-Mobile is the WORST !

They are hated with a passion in both the US & Germany.
huh? t-mobile prides themselves on customer service. lol

If you want to see shady get Verizon Fios, wait a couple months and watch what happens with your bill. 

AT&T service has gotten progressively worse it seems.  Thought it was my iPhone at 1st, switched to a BB and then the same wack service here in Chicago
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

All this hate for AT&T, I have NEVER had an issue, been with them since january. Best phones, get service everywhere, and have the choice of any phone on the market. It's expensive, but most good services/products are.
My family's been with AT&T (and its various incarnations) for about 15 years. There's a reason we haven't left. When my mom got her iPhone two years ago, she was traveling a lot and somehow racked up a $600 bill the first month. My dad called to inquire and the CS rep thanked him for being such a loyal customer and wiped out the entire bill. We're also grandfathered into so many options that just don't exist anymore. When I go into the store and they pull up my account, sometimes they're like "what is all this stuff?"

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

AT&T service has gotten progressively worse it seems.  Thought it was my iPhone at 1st, switched to a BB and then the same wack service here in Chicago
30t6p3b.gif
I know for a fact AT&T sucks in Chicago. I was there in February and my phone literally didn't work for a day. My cousin out there said nobody has AT&T there. Never had a problem anywhere else though.

Been with AT&T since I was a teenager and never had problems with them.

service is good here in the bay, but when I travel to los angeles, I can barely get service or even 3g 
sick.gif

i've had plenty of issues with AT&T myself and did see there service decline, went from having full service on campus with my iPhone to having to use Wifi all the time since I wouldn't have a signal anymore.  Call AT&T and they give you the whole "were fixing a tower" excuse.  

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

t-mobiles customer service is
pimp.gif

Word. What you guys talking about?I had to warrenty exchange my phone yesterday, I walked in like hey. My phone's GPS is brokenHe asked me 3 questions , typed something upHanded me a piece of paper "you'll get your replacement tomorrow"I was like WHOOAAAAAA REALLY? Haha. Dude didn't even troubleshoot the phone or give me the run around.Walked in, got a tracking number for my phone being shipped via. 1 day air
pimp.gif

We've been with ATT for about 10 years and never really had any problems with them.

Not the best service, But definitely not the worst.

I must also vouch for T-Mobile's customer service

A corporation is a corporation, they're always trying to get your money

However, I always get someone who speaks english clear as day and they never give me the run around or push random offers on me.

Back
Top Bottom