ATTACK ON ASIANS THREAD #STOPASIANHATE

computersputin

formerly arrowcollarman

There has been a ridiculous amount of random attacks/murders on Asians the past few weeks (SF/ NYC in particular) so I think that a separate thread should be created.

my niece and her friend got harassed and chased in NYC. some big white guy was pissed that they were asian and wearing masks. yelling slurs and threats. they both live in NYC but it still bummed them out to be racially targeted more than anything.
Did this go down in Manhattan? or an outer borough. Because you gonna be BIG MAD all day cuz you'll be surrounded by Asians anywhere you go.

They havent found the murderer of the lady from Flushing yet.
But this case is very similar to Christian Yuna Lee's murder earlier this year :

“She called me,” Nash said. “She invited me over for a party. She was having a party and she invited me over for a drink.”

When asked to describe the moments leading up to Lee’s killing, Nash shrugged.

“I was too high,” Nash said, adding he was under the influence of “dust and K2” he had bought at 125th Street and Lenox Avenue in Harlem.

“I don’t remember nothing. I told you. I wasn’t in my right state of mind. It’s crazy being on that stuff.”

Nash, who is charged with first-degree murder, burglary, and sexually motivated burglary, said vaguely, “That situation happened. Then she died. And they told me I did that and all that crazy stuff, you know?”

Apparently bored during the interview, Nash yawned, and occasionally laughed

I have a close friend who lived across the street from where this murder went down. She said she was scared to take the subways alone now.

Asian woman, 71, hit in the head in violent robbery outside California restaurant​

Did this go down in Manhattan? or an outer borough.
manhattan. talked to her the other day and she’s already shrugged it off tho. def a different experience for her since she was born and raised in hawaii and racially-motivated attacks are almost nonexistent here.

manhattan. talked to her the other day and she’s already shrugged it off tho. def a different experience for her since she was born and raised in hawaii and racially-motivated attacks are almost nonexistent here.
Happy to hear that shes safe and it wasnt a physical attack.
Either way, it sucks for anyone who has to go through something like that.

Thats the same attack as the second one posted on this page.
Should absolutely be attempted murder and hate crime charges.

Asian woman, 71, hit in the head in violent robbery outside California restaurant​

too close to home. i live 10-15 minutes away from this jollibee and i'm in this plaza every single week.
i'm too scared to go out by myself now, even for a "me day". crazy since this area has such a large asian/filipino population.
i'm sick of this ****, man. you have to be an absolute lowlife to harm the elderly.

Like I said in another thread, these attackers see asian elderlies as an easy lick.
It's a hard ask but all of them should have some form of protection, may it be a taser or a small knife.

If you have female or elderly family members, make sure they do not go out alone, flashing cash, or best yet, give them a weapon so they may have a fighting chance.

What sucks is Vallejo PD will do very little to solve this issue. From the home invasions, catalytic convertors thefts, and the never-ending sideshows that folks through out the Bay Area drive down and block local streets and cross-sections just to waste money on ruining their tires doing donuts. Roderick Kingsley Roderick Kingsley can speak to this too.

Sucks. My hope is that she recovers from the assault.

What sucks is Vallejo PD will do very little to solve this issue. From the home invasions, catalytic convertors thefts, and the never-ending sideshows that folks through out the Bay Area drive down and block local streets and cross-sections just to waste money on ruining their tires doing donuts. Roderick Kingsley Roderick Kingsley can speak to this too.

Sucks. My hope is that she recovers from the assault.
Sounds like NYC in the 80s.

Like I said in another thread, these attackers see asian elderlies as an easy lick.
It's a hard ask but all of them should have some form of protection, may it be a taser or a small knife.

If you have female or elderly family members, make sure they do not go out alone, flashing cash, or best yet, give them a weapon so they may have a fighting chance.

Yeah man, they need some sort of protection and organize a crime watch team. It’s sad to hear people getting violated and assaulted :smh:

It honestly feels like the city never recovered from the police department going bankrupt in 2008. They seem to always work with the county sheriffs and neighboring city's police departments when something big goes down.

9/11 and pearl harbor were deliberate attacks on Americans from foreign powers and organizations.

This is something much more sinister.

9/11 and pearl harbor were deliberate attacks on Americans from foreign powers and organizations.

This is something much more sinister.

I dont see it that way. If one country "attacks" America it should not serve as justification for rednecks to attack a group of people.

Sikhs, Indians, Christian arabs and Muslims from countries that has nothing to do with 9/11 were attacked.

Im not saying it was justified at all.
I'm saying that there was enough ammo for the average joe to go and attack Japanese/Muslims because anger in the mass public.

This is how America treated Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor.
forced-internment-japanese-americans.jpg

Or are you saying that these people who are robbing , attacking, and killing asians are solely because of revenge for covid??

Because that would be an interesting conversation to have.

After 9/11 there were attacks against perceived Muslisms but they were isolated and within a short span of time. This is year 3 of covid and the attacks are just raising.

Back
Top Bottom