ATTACK ON ASIANS THREAD #STOPASIANHATE

I assumed that was the 'reason' the majority of this was happening...

Regardless though the level of violence in these attacks is horrific :smh:

What do you think it's down to?
You gotta keep in mind what the mental state of the perps are.

Literally one of the perps stabbed or killed their own mother I believe. I suspect all these perps think in a similar wavelength

Sure it's prejudice. But when the person is not mentally right up there, there is nothing you can do to prevent these crimes. Would capital punishment be enough of a deterrent ? If you have nothing to live for, I don't that will stop em.

Google, partners to give Nest cameras to AAPI small businesses to boost security​

Google has partnered with the National Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship (National ACE) and the Asian American Federation (AAF) to provide Nest cameras to AAPI-owned small businesses, helping improve their safety amid increasing burglaries and vandalism across the country.

Gov. Newsom signs No Place for Hate Bills to combat hate and harassment in California​

• The No Place for Hate Bills — SB 1161 and AB 2448 — were signed into law by Gov. Gavin Newsom in California on Tuesday.
  • The Increase Safety for Public Transit Riders bill (SB 1161), authored by State Senator Dave Min (D-Irvine), will require the Mineta Transportation Institute to create a community survey for California transit operators as a way to gather data in creating solutions and strengthening passenger safety.
  • The Protect Customers’ Civil Rights at Businesses bill (AB 2448), authored by Assemblymember Phil Ting (D-San Francisco), will direct the state’s Civil Rights Department to create a pilot program that will incentivize businesses to create safe and welcoming environments.
  • The bills will be effective starting Jan. 1, 2023.

Who said all these people being attacked felt that they were exempt from crime?

just wondering....

Reminds me when someone said Asians didn’t think we were minorities until the corona virus. Living in a white country definitely wasn’t obvious enough.
prob them conservative Asian Ngo typed who only read news from Asian Dawn sites

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 11.51.01 AM.png

Was this it ? shogun shogun . Like i said, BIG KHUFU ENERGY.

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 11.51.01 AM.png

Was this it ? shogun shogun . Like i said, BIG KHUFU ENERGY.

Hey looks like you forgot to tag Grine Grine

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 14.52.53 PM.png

Nahhhhhh less just chalk it up to regular ol crime

can you expound on what you mean by this for the thread?

prob them conservative Asian Ngo typed who only read news from Asian Dawn sites
Happy to hear that you allegedly don't like that website anymore because about a year ago you, Wuchi and a certain virtue signaler were exclusively posting articles from that trash account.

Good to see some growth on your end.

Back
Top Bottom