ATTENTION MIAMI: anyone been to cuba yet?

The legal way is not very easy. Because of the U.S. tradeembargo, the government generally approves trips only for governmentofficials, journalists, and athletes competing in an event. If you areCuban-American or married to one, you can go down once every 3 years,and you do not need to get a license from the government beforeleaving.

The embargo has been in effect since 1962, but many people think thesanctions will be lifted after Fidel Castro dies. That is, if Castro’sstill alive. (see: conspiracy theory)

Getting to Cuba the the illegal way is much easier. This isusually done by by traveling to a county such as the Bahamas, Mexico,Canada, or Jamaica, and from there, catching a flight to Cuba. The 1good tip the article does provide is this…
“We do not recommend going through the Bahamas. USCustoms there have been known to confiscate religious objects. Also,Jamaica, Bermuda, and the Dominican Republic permit US Customs and CIA‘stations’ in their major airports; Mexico does not.

Go to Cuba and get stuck there
laugh.gif

Jk
smile.gif

cuba el corazon herido de america
i want to go to sit next to john lenon and to dance salsa all night with a beatiful mulata

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

how much is the flight? i think you guys a re the only ones with flights to cuba.
how much are they?

A friend had to fly out of Canada in order to get to Cuba.

My-T.

I heard tickets there are expesnive even though the flight is like 15minutes so a lot of people rather go through the Bahamas

Back
Top Bottom