ATTENTION NT ADMINISTRATORS YOU NEED TO HANDLE THIS PROBLEM******

Reaction score
1/10/2010 12:57:20 AM HTTP filter HTML/Iframe.B.Gen virus connection terminated Threat was detected upon access to web by the application:C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.

Seriously if I didn't have virus protection I'd be reformatting my computer right now because of NikeTalk

apple1.png

Protect yourself better online... adblock and noscript with firefox and I've never had a single problem on NT

Now a days you can't enter NT raw .
smh.gif
You'll need some type of protection.

So long for them good fells.

Damn, just logged off my computer and forgot to scan it.

Now I'm on my phone..lol..

I wonder if that's the same thing that took over my web access and wanted me to pay to get it off ? (twice in the last week)
I think the folks at Yuku tight we tryin to move

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Protect yourself better online... adblock and noscript with firefox and I've never had a single problem on NT
I'm good with ESET Smart Security4 (Business Edition) Version 6.1.7600

Damn dude you lost 5 pages of Work...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

This happened to me a couple times..good thing nod picked it up

55965975.jpg

i think its a redirect virus
smh.gif

Yep I get it every day on here but kas denies it.

anybody on Chrome now what u can do to make it safer? Otherwise I might jump ship to Firefox

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

This happened to me a couple times..good thing nod picked it up

55965975.jpg

i think its a redirect virus
smh.gif
got hit once today and 2 times yesterday...
5f3eyb.jpg

I'm on Chrome and I use NOD32 and every time I visit NT I get this error: The file 'file.htm' has been sent to ESET's labs for analysis. Itseither that or something tries to redirect you to download a fake Anti Malware Software.

My work computer got hit 5 times on Friday. Had me spooked to browse NT. But with the pc at the house, I got firefox+adblock+noscript and haven't had anyproblems. I know NT makes money off the ads we view, but if they causing viruses I'm blocking them joints asap.

All i got is AVG and I don't think it picks it up, so my NT time is gonna be cut drastically cuz that @*%+ is annoying

My pc got molested Thursday night. It was awful, it kept crashing,virus wouldn't let me install anything to combat it (I then realized just to rename the program). I stayed up all night trying to work on it to no avail. Ifinally got the thing deleted on Friday. It was a relief, but I still don't feel 100% comfy. Malware Bytes & RootRepeal are life savers. Now when I'm on NT [Kaine]I have my jimmy on extra tight[Kaine/]

Originally Posted by aceofjays

*waits for post to get swept under the rug*

Truth. I can't believe this problem STILL hasn't been fixed. How long has it been now?

Everyone cop those NT shirts so we can move the hell away from Yuku.

Originally Posted by doosta45

My work computer got hit 5 times on Friday. Had me spooked to browse NT. But with the pc at the house, I got firefox+adblock+noscript and haven't had any problems. I know NT makes money off the ads we view, but if they causing viruses I'm blocking them joints asap.
How do u add no script.

Back
Top Bottom