ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

What's up all?

We got some select sizes left @ Buena Park for the following
15794041_z.jpg
48lyp6t.jpg
15921141_z.jpg

Stop by the shop or give us a call @ 714-220-3116 ... don't get caught sleeping!

There is some 3xl in the hoodies bro, you needa come and cop before I decide to stop being so cheap tho :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL HOODIES ON SALE...up to 60% OFF
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any size L in Crooks & Castles, are they 60%?? IS the 60% off only today?
Also How much will Crooks & Castles be on the 26th, 30% off? thank you
Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!

See you all Saturday or Sunday... SD may not have the BBQ but they will have PLENTY of stuff, all their HOODIES is MAD DISCOUNTED

NEW ARRIVALS from:
MIKE 23, Temple Effectives, Manik x Crooks Collaboration, Fresh Jive, King Stampede, Shalom and Growing Pains...
Cop them While it Lasts!!!
www.attic2zoo.com and BBQ this weekend in the Buena Park ATTIC store from 11-3 Saturday and Sunday... Don't SLEEP

Retro Air Jordan I Low (DTRT REGIONAL) in stock here at Attic, Saturday Morning 9:30am be here DONT SLEEP

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

What's up all?

We just received a late shipment of the Air Jordan 1 Retro Alphas so see you guys bright and early on June 2nd, 2007.

*** Photo courteousy of 23isback.com

Attic Buena Park
8010 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA 90620
T: (714)-220-3116

Attic San Diego
520 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
T: (619)-134-1534

What's up all, just a little update since it's been a while ...

Mens' shoes

Womens' shoes

Grade School/ kids' shoes

Give us a call to check for your size(s) or stop by the shop if you're in the area.

Do you guys have any of the pinstripe blazers, preferrably lows, in a 9.5-10.5? if so...what price...oh and im mainly asking for the buena park location... Thanks!

yo whats the deal with the fabolous flyer i saw w/ you guys on it also?

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

Back
Top Bottom