ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

You know me tommy, I eat beef (NH) :nerd:
nerd.gif

GOOD STUFF COMING UP THIS WEEKEND..

TEES, TEES TEES!!!!! XL+ FELLAS WILL HAVE SOME FUN..

STOCK UP ON HOODIES FOR THE WINTER!!!

YES, WE HAVE WOMENS CLOTHING TOO..

R.I.P. NANAY
1/17/22-1/14/05
email: [email protected] AIM: justdonikes​

so the price for tee's are 6 for $50? NICE
FS/FT WTB DS METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 8 (trades 10.5-11, prefer same shoe) PM ME!!!!!

WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

theres TONS of @#%$ for every size, dont let the pics fool ya fellas. denim wont be on sale this time around.

M23, im tellin ya bro, if youve got the chance to come through this weekend, TRUST ME DO NOT SLEEP!!!!!!!

i know what people think of when they hear boutiques having "sales", but take my word for it, there is a ton of sleepers in these piles, you guys are going to go ape @#%$ when you see what you find.

again, DO NOT SLEEP!!!!!!

what location is gonna have a better selection? BP or SD? im actually heading to SD on fri but i wanna kno if i should stop by BP first
FS/FT WTB DS METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 8 (trades 10.5-11, prefer same shoe) PM ME!!!!!

WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

both spots are going to have an awesome selection, but id have to give the upper hand to the BP location mainly due to us being the bigger shop. if youve got time, i highly suggest hitting up both locations so you wont miss a beat on the entire sale :smokin
smokin.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
honestly, aside from seeing it on the screen of my sk, I haven't seen the fullsized ticket :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Either/or is good :smile:
smile.gif
, see ya @ the sale

I have a feeling most of the good stuff will be long gone by the time I get there after work. :\
ohwell.gif

San Diego is setting up as we speak... If you don't think there will be **** there, I invite you to check out the store TOMORROW... Stacks of Boxes filled broken up into different sizes... So Much stuff is going to be on sale for RIDICULOUS PRICING... Don't Sleep... This is not a half ***'d sale...

2 for $50, 2 for $75, 2 for $100, and theres some others with MAJOR MARK DOWNS.

i cant emphasize this enough to everybody, DO. NOT. SLEEP.

are you guys taking credit cards for this sale?
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

im bringing gramama are u accepting her? she cute :D
happy.gif
I don't collect J's I can't afford themAIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

the older the berry, the sweeter the juice..

i really dont know about the 6.5's, soo many boxes brought down the past 2 days its not even funny.
i'll check it out tomorrow tho..

R.I.P. NANAY
1/17/22-1/14/05
email: [email protected] AIM: justdonikes​

anyways hey matt angie wanna know if u guys got alot of sz 6.5 ?
I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Back
Top Bottom