ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

^ i would also like to know if SD even getting more than 20 pairs..if not Im probably not gonna even bother trying.
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3[/b]​

Both spots will have WELL OVER 25+pair, I'm not gonna say the exact amount but rest assured if you know how JB LS releases usually go, if you snooze you lose.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

SD store will open normal hours @ 11am

BP store will open @ 9:30am

yes the glow pack dropped already, how much? im not sure, ill get back to that when i go into work later on this morning

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

ROSS, i was told by someone who works at the SD location that they are opening up earlier than normal. but they wouldnt say when. but normal is 11 isnt it? so... make your best guess.

NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

no problem. good luck on getting your pair.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Officially sold out in the Retro CG IIIs, thanks to all that showed up and for keeping our parking lot clean.

Until the next time :pimp:
pimp.gif

^ how many pair did you guys get? I was there but the line was hella long so i just bounced out and left/
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​

i got my size 10 thats all i know. holler!
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

How early were people lined up for the CG's?

I'm assuming things were fairly organized since I haven't seen any horror stories posted on here.

how early? well, the first guy in line @ our BP location was there since 11pm the night before.

things were organized, i heard the line wrapped around the building, i was controlling the door letting people in through groups of 4. id like to thank all of you who showed up to either location for the great turnout, we'll see you guys and hopefully some more new faces next month on the 24th so we can do it again lol

much love and thanks for supporting the Attic familia.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

YEAH I WAS THAT FIRST DUDE IN LINE IT WAS WAY MORE ORGANIZED THEN WHEN THE LASERS DROPPED I REMEMBER PEOPLE WERE PUSHING AND CUTTING. YALL SHOULD ALWAYS DO THAT 4 PEOPLE AT A TIME THING, WORKED OUT GREAT. THANKS ATTIC. SEE YALL NEXT TIME

^^ are you talking about the SD location? cuz at the BP. i was there for lasers and there was no people cutting and pushing.

me and homie above me was there for the lasers and if anything it was actually more organized ....
HOLLAND

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

I still haven't been to a Jordan release because I'm not sure if I have the patience but maybe in the future...???

Cinco, I stopped by the store yesterday and it looks better and better with every visit (in terms of inventory and whatnot).

Continued success.

Unfortunately we CAN'T control what happens outside the store, but rest assured guys ... we DO control what happens inside the store. Those that were there on Saturday could probably vouch for how smooth things went because of the great employees that we have like CincoSeisDos and the rest of the ATTIC family (BP & SD).

Our focus is to have an organized and orderly line before release and hopefully everyone walked away with something that day. If not, there's always next time.

Thanks for all the love and support!

SD Location was good in terms of organization. Things went smooth except for a few middle schoolers who had friends "saving" their spots. That was the only thing that got me a little bit. Other than that it went fine.
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Quote:
Cinco, I stopped by the store yesterday and it looks better and better with every visit (in terms of inventory and whatnot).
rolling around, youll be even more impressed by this time next month for the next LS release, more of our new accounts will be in store, more selection, bigger and much better things. like i keep saying, we've got bigger and badder things coming in the near future for US and the consumers, thats the key component in making this whole thing click and keep it running. a ton of more brands coming in, wider selections of EVERYTHING, with a few surprises here and there you guys will NOT be disappointed. (i feel like a broken record, in a good way :lol:
laugh.gif
)

Quote:
Continued success.

thanks for the love bro, we'll see ya the next time :smokin
smokin.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

^^^ you know we all if not me lookin forward to more future releases from u guys ...

ill try to come on different days though so i can hang out maybe gettin to get to know you guys a lil bit more ...

good job last saturday man
HOLLAND

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Back
Top Bottom