ATTIC HIRING Sales Associates & Street Team Members

ATTIC is hiring the following positions:

Sales Associate:
Job Description:
Must have the ability to multi-task, good customerservice, cashier ability to assist customers as well as the operations of ATTIC's day to day.
Requirements:
Must be 18 + and legal residency to work in the United States
Reliable Source of Transportation
Customer Service & Sales Experience Preferred
Stock Room Experience Preferred
Common Sense Required (I am being 100% SERIOUS)
Open Schedule, includes mornings, weekends, and late nights (occasionally)
Please send resumes to [email protected]
RESUMES REQUIRED, PLEASE NO PM's

Street Team Members:
Job Description:
To promote ATTIC and assist with the marketing day to days. We will sponsor our street team with FREE GEAR to represent us in our marketingmissions. Please email [email protected] with Email Titled "Street Team" and have a brief description about yourself and why you want to be apart of our street team. Our street team includes road teams, our basketball team, our media team and party promoting teams. This is a true part timeactivity and the harder you work, the more stuff we provide you to get involved.
Requirements:
Forum knowledge is preferred
Basic knowledge of brands and trends
Territory Representation
Enthusiasm and Energy

ATTIC Buena Park
8010 Beach Blvd
Buena Park CA 90620
10 - 9 PM MON-SAT
10 - 7 PM SUN

ATTIC San Diego
920 5th Avenue
San Diego CA 92101
11 - 8 Daily

^^if you were serious about working there, you should follow what they asked and submit an resume. and if the first thing you ask about when looking for a jobis how much it pays, nobody will hire you!

^^if you were serious about working there, you should follow what they asked and submit an resume. and if the first thing you ask about when looking for a job is how much it pays, nobody will hire you!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

maybe i wasnt so serious in applying, therefore i didnt bother in sending a resume...

Is this an interview? no. therefore i can ask how much they pay hourly..
indifferent.gif

yyyeeeee love me some attic haha, seems like itd be sick to work there.. bump this up for james and the attic crew!

Back
Top Bottom