ATTN: Oregon Duck fans........

For those that may not know yet, Tinker Hatfield has designed the Oregon Ducks baseball uniforms. Be on the lookout for the unveiling!

Yup, one of my buddies has told me all about them. The team already tried them on for fitting earlier in the year. They sound sick.

That's sick, good lookin out on the info. Has tinker designed anything else for UO before?

^ He's responsible for Hayward Field's new scoreboard...he's working on the new Hoops stadium's interior and he designed the Footballteam's uniforms...among MANY other things.

He even did the actual 'O' logo...merging Hayward Field's shape with the shape of Autzen Stadium when looking down over it. (Right MenOfOregon?)

Correct B1LLY. Nike did buy the rights to the `O` and it is designed tothe similar shape of Hayward Field. If I'm not mistaken Nick, he's going to "remodel" the Eugene Store eventually. I told him "DON'TEVEN THINK ABOUT IT!". There's nothing wrong with the layout of that store. It's unique! Never have I seen any layout or Nike store that lookslike that. I hope Gavin puts up a "fight against it". That store has too much nostalgic and sentimental value for a lot of us.

calibeebee, I wish more people felt that way and knew how lucky/spoiled they are with the alumni from that school.

Back
Top Bottom