Auctions ending in 45 mins.30 Watchers on my item...Bidding war at the end?

Right now, the prices on my items are just a tad bit too low..But I've got 30 watchers on my Nubuck XII and 7 watchers on my OG V-Day AF1s..

Should I expect a bidding war towards the end? Nubucks? AF1s?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

SMMFH.

Nubucks sold for 81.

smh.gif
thats about how much i would pay for them. here is a free tip on selling on ebay. always end your auctions between 7 - 9 pm eastern time. ifyou want more tips on selling on ebay pm homie. im a veteren at sellin on ebay since 98. there are so many mistakes newbies make

^^^^

LOL

hahahaha

not even with the free advertisement you had any bidders .. next time post the sz my dude!

To be honest, I wasn't even tryin' to plug my stuff...I've never sold on ebay cause I didn't have to..But times are tough and I needed to getrid of whatever shoes I have...I think because of my 0 feedback and being I just joined, I guess people were scared of a scam..

I know that between 7-9 is the primetime selling period, cause people are home and whatever..Thanks for lookin' out.

You didn't have a [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]terrible[/color] title but it certainly could be better. alot of it has to do with your (0) feedback though. that being said, I may have consideredthe Nubucks for $81.

M!ke

I wasn't tryin' to plug my auction so it was whatever...

and I put up those shoes on the B/S..I didn't get one PM about the Nubucks or AF1s

end the auctions @ 10-11 pm EST (that's 7-8pm in the west).

Everyone's home at that time especially the weekend.

but your 0 feedback might be the explanation for the end. I haven't seen your auction, so unless you had a boatload of pictures in it, it'll end atthat mark.

I got so many PMs, I'm having trouble keeping up..

grin.gif

Like I said, if I wanted to plug my auction, I woulda posted the links..

Back
Top Bottom