AUDIO: 50 Cent - Try Me(Rick Ross Diss)

Originally Posted by Deuce King

No matter the contest or category, I enjoy when any and all FRAUDS gets exposed. With that being said, 1st up is Rick Ross, next in line will be Wayne. Good job 50, it's time we get these clowns out the game.

I think we can admit Rick Ross exagerates on a different level, I mean he's prolly the only dude out there faker than Game . . .

100% Truth, from beginning to end.
Thats 50 for you....100% truth right?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

*%%% outta here.

You think people are scared of 50? Ross got at him first. You talkin bout 'good job 50' when 50 blatantly disses people just to add to his buzz whenhis album bout to drop....If anything needs to be exposed, it should be that.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IrieSupreme

if em steps in its a WRAP
Why do people say this every single time 50 drops a diss?
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Em stepped in only ONE time...and that's 50 vs. Ja. That's it and that's all...

There's absolutely no reason for him to get involved in something petty. And that's what this is...petty.

How did this even start? Ross made got at 50 first because of what...?

I'm rockin with 50 on this one but I gotta feelin that Wayne, Ross, Kanye, & Fat Joe are gonna go at 50 all on one track...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

I'm rockin with 50 on this one but I gotta feelin that Wayne, Ross, Kanye, & Fat Joe are gonna go at 50 all on one track...
laugh.gif

i don't think kanye will get in on it. hes soft.

Is this an actual diss record or more like a warning???

I'm rolling with 50, Rick Ross is a JOKE....no idea how he even has a few fans left

Some of you dudes have got to be the biggest clowns in the world talking about street cred. Like any of you can relate to anything rappers are saying when itcomes to street cred. You all shooting dudes with the semi and dealing blow in the streets? Didn't think so. Very few rappers have any street cred and thatshouldn't matter to you at all. Rick Ross is currently making better music than 50. Who cares that he was a CO? Does that affect the music he makes? Like50 has ever shot anyone in his life. All he's done is get shot and start annoying beefs with everyone and their mother. Dude is like an attention starvedlittle kid. Just enjoy what music you like better by whoever it is.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

No matter the contest or category, I enjoy when any and all FRAUDS gets exposed. With that being said, 1st up is Rick Ross, next in line will be Wayne. Good job 50, it's time we get these clowns out the game.

I think we can admit Rick Ross exagerates on a different level, I mean he's prolly the only dude out there faker than Game . . .

eek.gif
laugh.gif

*%%% outta here.

You think people are scared of 50? Ross got at him first. You talkin bout 'good job 50' when 50 blatantly disses people just to add to his buzz when his album bout to drop....If anything needs to be exposed, it should be that.
eyes.gif

What in the world are you talking about?? I wasn't implying that 50 was 100% correct, I was agreeing to the point previously made that the only other dudein the game that more FRAUD status than Game is Ross, and then next to that would be Wayne. Is anybody scared of 50, I would hope not, but I will tell youthis, Ross is in no position right now or even at all to diss 50. Even if Ross tries to get his boy Fat Joe to help him out, it's going to make hissituation that much worse. Also, how did 50 blatantly diss Ross when as you clearly stated Ross dissed him first. If anything it looks like Ross was beggingto get some more attention thrown his way, and by the looks of things that exactly what he's getting. Let's see Rick Fraud try and lie his way out ofthis situation.

i mess with ross heavy but damn this can only be bad
laugh.gif

interview with ross 2morro - i didnt diss 50

interview with ross next week - i didnt diss 50, hes attacking me to get buzz...ima boss im getting money i dont got time for that

2weeks - yea i dissed him i started it but....

smh.gif

Some of you dudes have got to be the biggest clowns in the world talking about street cred. Like any of you can relate to anything rappers are saying when it comes to street cred. You all shooting dudes with the semi and dealing blow in the streets? Didn't think so. Very few rappers have any street cred and that shouldn't matter to you at all. Rick Ross is currently making better music than 50. Who cares that he was a CO? Does that affect the music he makes? Like 50 has ever shot anyone in his life. All he's done is get shot and start annoying beefs with everyone and their mother. Dude is like an attention starved little kid. Just enjoy what music you like better by whoever it is.
laugh.gif
what the hell are you talking about- i cant tell if yourjust trolling or not but i will say
1) you know nothing about what anybody did or didnt do
2) rappers build up images and personas so naturally when in beef your opponent is going to attack that persona...so if you have skeletons in your closet youshould shy away from starting beef - so yes 50 will expolit the whole CO flip flop to attack ross' kingpin drug dealer boss persona-

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

eek.gif
laugh.gif

*%%% outta here.

You think people are scared of 50? Ross got at him first. You talkin bout 'good job 50' when 50 blatantly disses people just to add to his buzz when his album bout to drop....If anything needs to be exposed, it should be that.
eyes.gif

What in the world are you talking about?? I wasn't implying that 50 was 100% correct, I was agreeing to the point previously made that the only other dude in the game that more FRAUD status than Game is Ross, and then next to that would be Wayne. Is anybody scared of 50, I would hope not, but I will tell you this, Ross is in no position right now or even at all to diss 50. Even if Ross tries to get his boy Fat Joe to help him out, it's going to make his situation that much worse. Also, how did 50 blatantly diss Ross when as you clearly stated Ross dissed him first. If anything it looks like Ross was begging to get some more attention thrown his way, and by the looks of things that exactly what he's getting. Let's see Rick Fraud try and lie his way out of this situation.

I meant in general when its time for 50 to drop his record. You said next should be Wayne....he's already tried dissing Wayne AND Ye
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

wow oh wow do dudes still bother to mess with 50 esp around album time -

like the diss was whatever but its just the point..you know this is that jab...50 will have full length films and documentary on ross' life on thisis50.com by the end of the week if they really start going at it-

i'm just upset cause the homie MassPike will prob end up getting pulled into this somehow -

People thought the same thing after dude dropped 'Piggy Bank'
eyes.gif

We all know 50 does this before every album release. Find somebody to 'beef' with, throw out a (whack) diss track, create a buzz, and then the beeffades into the background after his CD drops.

i could see if the track came out the blue but it started with ROSS- so its not the typical "how to rob" where he just baits people and attackswhoever bites - this n ross jumped in the water like whats going in in here
nerd.gif

At the end of the day, 50 loses.

Yes, it'll create some hype/buzz because everybody loves beef, but at the same time, everybody knows Ross was a CO. How much more exposed can he be aftereverything already came to light? Everybody is sorta o_O @ Ross now. Thing is though, Ross could actually drop some heat, while 50 will hang onto this CO thingrapping the same stuff recycled. How many different ways can you say the same thing? 50 has nothing to gain (he's going to sell off his name alone, beef orno beef) while Ross is the one who can benefit from this. When's the last time 50 dropped a diss track that made you go
eek.gif
, anyway?

Piggy Bank was trash, and people thought 50 had more stuff in the vault, waiting to be released.

Nope.

This diss track, trash.

In this situation, Wayne can keep his mouth shut, not address 50, and when push comes to shove, point at record sales, which is something 50 loves to do. Wordto Kanye. 50 takes the L.

Ross can just use this beef as momentum/buzz for his next album. He has nothing to lose anyway.

Unless this CD is a banger, 50's time is running out. As if it hasn't already.

Didnt Ross start this not 50 so why are people talking about oh here we go again and stuff

People still checking for 50.....

In ONE day

on HipHopDX...

Listens = 36,740...... double what the new Lil Wayne songs from yesterday have

WorldStarHipHop.....

Listens = 57, 821

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KEEP HATING!!!

Back