Audio: Joe Buddens Call's Jay-Z Flabby & Sick

He;s just trying to provoke Jay. He probably wrote his full blown Jay diss already...just waiting to Bush the button

damn, this other dude was wildin'.
laugh.gif

Thread title is a somewhat misleading....

laugh.gif
smh.gif
they was clownin Lumidee on her Cribs segment, talkin bout she was in atownhouse with bunkbeds...

Joe's just makin him self look worse and worse with all of these interviews & comments he keeps saying.

as much of a fan i am of joe, he should focus his energy elsewhere. he sounds like the rest of the disgruntled rappers now

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He;s just trying to provoke Jay. He probably wrote his full blown Jay diss already...just waiting to Bush the button

i wouldnt doubt it... dont act like u dont wanna hear these 2 goin at it...

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

as much of a fan i am of joe, he should focus his energy elsewhere. he sounds like the rest of the disgruntled rappers now

Truth. I'm the dudes biggest fan and he is looking clownish.

Nothing against Joey because he's one of the best rappers in the game but he's IRRELEVANT outside the internet. If anybody looks flabby and sick itsJoey.... son came in the game the same year T.I. broke out yet look whose career has advanced the most... duke isn't even signed to a label right now so inactuality he's going backwards... in 5 years his career hasn't progressed much.

he should focus his energy elsewhere. he sounds like the rest of the disgruntled rappers now
I dont see it as him 'focusing his energy' on Jay...they asked him about the shots on MM3, put the battery in his back to talk reckless(which he never has a problem doing anyways), and he spoke his piece...then they moved on.

The only problem I got is, Jay is the only dude who catches this kinda heat. You dont hear N's goin in Reid, Lyor, Jimmy, etc...Buddens never said hissituation was all Jay's fault, but its like Jay being a rapper gives dudes the green light to place blame on his shoulders when they situation aintright...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

he should focus his energy elsewhere. he sounds like the rest of the disgruntled rappers now
I dont see it as him 'focusing his energy' on Jay...they asked him about the shots on MM3, put the battery in his back to talk reckless (which he never has a problem doing anyways), and he spoke his piece...then they moved on.

The only problem I got is, Jay is the only dude who catches this kinda heat. You dont hear N's goin in Reid, Lyor, Jimmy, etc...Buddens never said his situation was all Jay's fault, but its like Jay being a rapper gives dudes the green light to place blame on his shoulders when they situation aint right...

Joey just feels Jay should have understood where Joe was coming from being an artist and them not understanding(see: trying to get a deal for reasonabledoubt). Truthfully Jay could've done more but he didn't so Joe still feels salty as he should be, however joe should just forget about it and focus onmaking that crack.

Joe Budden is a JOKE. I know you NY folks love him, but come on now. Im expecting flames because whenever I talk bad about Joe you NY peeps get all butthurt,but this is worse than Ja going at 50.

Originally Posted by dland24

Joe Budden is a JOKE. I know you NY folks love him, but come on now. Im expecting flames because whenever I talk bad about Joe you NY peeps get all butthurt, but this is worse than Ja going at 50.

Ugh isnt Joe Budden from Jersey once again?
laugh.gif
....Joe shouldnt talkabout Hov anymore

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

son came in the game the same year T.I. broke out yet look whose career has advanced the most..
yeah T.I. has since broke Young Dro who is actually a bigger artist and more hot than Buddens...

I honestly like Buddens and respect his talent but I have not heard one person not on the internet mention his name in 3years...Its over for him
eyes.gif

Only people that like him are on the internet and they gonna download it anyway!

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Co-sign! I like Joey but he needs to focus his energy on better beat selection. The nerve of this dude to criticize the production on AG and the majorityof his production on MM3 was weak.

^internet fans download for free

and to add to that, they are most likely more anti-social then people that just buy cds they hear promoted on the radio (so they might not pay to goto shows)

just waiting to Bush the button
roll.gif
thought this was a typo at first
laugh.gif

dont act like u dont wanna hear these 2 goin at it...
Not really dude is not really a battle rapper but "weak like 7 days" thats mad talk n too much provoking, probably make Jigga set upsome media ploy for his next album.

Even tho money is the most important to yall Ns even tho the money dont got nothin to do wit yall I think Joey is more satisfied knowing he makes better thanOl Man Jigga than having more money. Call it stupid or he poor at the end of the day w/e his priorites and yalls are clearly 2 diff things

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom