Audio: Joe Buddens Call's Jay-Z Flabby & Sick

last time i checked def jam wasnt the only label thats struggling..... nobody is really sellin records like that....i f wit joe but he jus gonna go to anotherlabel and pretty much go through the same

Joe Budden hahaha...
roll.gif
what a joke. He can always be a underground battlerapper.

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

son came in the game the same year T.I. broke out yet look whose career has advanced the most..
yeah T.I. has since broke Young Dro who is actually a bigger artist and more hot than Buddens...

I honestly like Buddens and respect his talent but I have not heard one person not on the internet mention his name in 3years...Its over for him
eyes.gif

Only people that like him are on the internet and they gonna download it anyway!

whoa ! let's not get out of hand now ...

^ Young Dro he's right, Young Dro(the rapper
laugh.gif
) is a way biggerartist popular wise and if we're talking "hot" like how ppl say Wayne is a "hotter" rapper than Ol Man Jigga then yes Dro is a hotterrapper than Budden as well

Music wise they are 2 diff rappers for the most part and Budden is actually better at what Dro does.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He;s just trying to provoke Jay. He probably wrote his full blown Jay diss already...just waiting to Bush the button

i wouldnt doubt it... dont act like u dont wanna hear these 2 goin at it...
Didnt a mini beef come out from the Pump It Up freestyle Jay-z did?

I hope JAy is not even going to respond. This is Joey Whack. Never been that impressed with Joe. He has no direction he is just another rapper

Originally Posted by MrDills

I hope JAy is not even going to respond. This is Joey Whack. Never been that impressed with Joe. He has no direction he is just another rapper
u been hating on dude in every post

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom