[-- Audio Push - "Teach Me How To Jerk" Official Video --]

�Interscope's competition for the New Boyz. If anybody cares.
laugh.gif

yeah, thanks for this tid bit but they should jerk some triggers opposite the direction of their melons for practicing and encouraging more of this junk . Makethe West Coast look any lamer, if you dare try... smh.

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

yeah, thanks for this tid bit but they should jerk some triggers opposite the direction of their melons for practicing and encouraging more of this junk . Make the West Coast look any lamer, if you dare try... smh.
hold up #!@@# the west coast tho naaaa that %#%# only go down in la thats it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

yeah, thanks for this tid bit but they should jerk some triggers opposite the direction of their melons for practicing and encouraging more of this junk . Make the West Coast look any lamer, if you dare try... smh.
hold up #!@@# the west coast tho naaaa that %#%# only go down in la thats it
indifferent.gif

Fam they doin this junk everywhere now...I agree with you 'cause LA isn't the whole West Coast.. I live in H Town now and they see LA as the whole westcoast out here.. I'm from Vegas ( a lot of Cali natives and Cali jockers there) and they jerkin out there now..So as far as sayin it only goes down in LA,I can't agree with that. Hell I've seen it done in clubs out here...facepalm..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom