Audiophiles please enter, deciding on whether to purchase the Nuforce Icon HDP DAC/AMP

Does anyone have experience with this DAC/AMP? I will be listening to music from my computer with a pair of HD-650 cans. I also want to use this occasionally with my recently-acquired Rega P1 turntable.. any opinions?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Does anyone have experience with this DAC/AMP? I will be listening to music from my computer with a pair of HD-650 cans. I also want to use this occasionally with my recently-acquired Rega P1 turntable.. any opinions?

How are you liking the Rega P1? I'll be looking to upgrade my turntable in the near future and the Rega looks really great. Would you say it's better than the Pro-Ject Debut III?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

How are you liking the Rega P1? I'll be looking to upgrade my turntable in the near future and the Rega looks really great. Would you say it's better than the Pro-Ject Debut III?

i haven't listened to it yet because i'm waiting to get this amp for it. i can't to hear it though... i've actually heard that it's fairly similar to the debut III but a lot of people still prefer the rega as it's more recognized as a high-end brand, even though the p1 is their entry-level turntable. i'll let you know how i like it after i get everything setup. i have the rega mini phono stage as well.

Back
Top Bottom