Aug 30 Super Smackdown LIVE 8pm - Orton vs Christian Cage Match, Cena vs Barrett, Punk vs Khali

survivor series at msg commercial just came on.... tickets staring at $35... i'll be at ringside
pimp.gif

Wow, Punk vs Miz, Cena/Sheamus vs Christian/Henry.  They really weren't lying when they said this was going to be a PPV level show.
This match should be awesome (no pun intended).

u know 4w, i didn't agree with you about bringing back punk too early but, as great as cmgod is dude has lost soo much pop and steam since MITB and even SS.
It's like he's back where he was back in spring.

good show thus far , Zig vs the great Orton was a good match, im glad SD will be live tues I hope they do it like this from here on
pimp.gif

Im routing for Mark as next world champ tho

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Do you guys think Nash is going to work a normal match with Punk... it's going to be turned into a no dq or something like that... Nash can still work a legit match that way... remember that bloodbath him and Foley had in TNA... its all about telling a story... a 13-17 street fight could be decent with these two... you act like Nash can't work a crowd over... god knows Punk can... and if anyone's going to say screw the no blading rule it'd be Nash... actually since its been such a long time since anyone bled it'd really make the match better...

i think the match has an 80% being turned into a street fight. it's the only way non-wrestlers can get by "wrestling" for 15-20 min.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

HOLD UP where is R Truth...

indifferent.gif
 ...............do u really think that truth would come out this early? This is a supershow there wating till the main event
pimp.gif

I said it already, but I am absolutely LOVING Raw tonight. This show has been so good.

Macho Man Elbow!!!

Hope I didn't speak too soon about Cole.....

Back
Top Bottom