** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

no kicks for me today
a few shirts while browsing marshalls
pimp.gif

Krew hat fitted "K" for my first name
smokin.gif

and grub double double and 2xfries [cheat day
tongue.gif
]

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

800 dollar sneakers...i couldnt do it.
if ur talkin bout my louis......1200
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I went to the LV store yesterday and picked them up but there was no price...i figured they were all 835 or something. $1200 thats more than my mortgage.

yeah haha the dons are 835....i wish
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but $1200 for those just seems ridiculous to me. If I had to spend that amount of money on a pair of sneakers (which I wouldn't do), I wouldget something with some serious history and rarity to them. But I'm no one to judge, great pickup if your happy with them. People can spend their moneyhowever they want.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

I'm sorry but $1200 for those just seems ridiculous to me. If I had to spend that amount of money on a pair of sneakers (which I wouldn't do), I would get something with some serious history and rarity to them. But I'm no one to judge, great pickup if your happy with them. People can spend their money however they want.

I'm still buggin on how duke spent $1200 on kicks that don't fit.

Originally Posted by truniversal

I'm sorry but $1200 for those just seems ridiculous to me. If I had to spend that amount of money on a pair of sneakers (which I wouldn't do), I would get something with some serious history and rarity to them. But I'm no one to judge, great pickup if your happy with them. People can spend their money however they want.

i don't get how folks buy kicks that aren't they're size in general....

laugh.gif
I agree with you on that one, I would at least spend thetime to get a pair that fits.

Well, he didn't say they weren't his size. He said they were big. However, $1200 for any sneaker is just _ape, no vaseline, and it doesn't matterif that's retail. Hell, it makes it even worse because it's retail. Combined with the fact that the particular shoe is ugly as sin, you've got acertified L sitting on your floor.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ that sandwich looks nasty as hell lol....

If only you knew my man....in-n-out is the definition of an orgasm in your mouth, no ho**.

Nice pick-ups Jordan23, still debatin if I wanna scoop those mint 95s....I wasn't to satisfied w/ my freshwaters
tired.gif

seriously we should all just hold of on some pickups for a couple months and cop a small island

since all i been wearing is sandals, itll be perfect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Technically bought these in July and received them yesterday and day before. But since this thread is up and going,I'll post here....

Via Ebay ($54 shipped)

Via SneakerPolitics in LA
Shout out to them.Real good people, great customer service
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How much you get the pennys and where is this place located at?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I agree with you on that one, I would at least spend the time to get a pair that fits.
they fit....they are just a little big. would love to trade for a size lv7.5 but thats most likely not gonna happen. so why go home empty handedthere is a market for them..

Picked these up at Flight Club since I missed the release. Funny thing is, even though I paid way over retail, they were still less than stores here in NYCwere charging on the release date.

First SB purchase since the Hunter dunks

20h3ex.jpg

Originally Posted by ii2cky

seriously we should all just hold of on some pickups for a couple months and cop a small island

since all i been wearing is sandals, itll be perfect
laugh.gif
NT's monthly pick ups = retirement for some
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom