** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

p1mpjuce: Nice B-Dawk jersey. I've had his authentic birds jersey since 99. regardless of where he plays, he'll always bleed green.

houstonsnk - them blue suede gucci's and the lv shirt are fire!
pimp.gif

well at least the cut on the spacejams look higher than the cdps.

as for me,true blues, and a mishka fitted

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

p1mpjuce: Nice B-Dawk jersey. I've had his authentic birds jersey since 99. regardless of where he plays, he'll always bleed green.
Enjoy Dawkins. He's got great heart and he's a hell of a talent. Age is the only factor for the Eagles letting him go, but he's agreat addition to the Broncos..any team for that matter. But he will always be an Eagle.
pimp.gif

I usually lurk in this thread..but ehh I guess I'll post something for Pete's sake. Just some fitted caps. No Biggie...

23931704.jpg

23932005.jpg

23932585-29d936ad2761698a7995f8c05dae63bd.4a89873a-scaled.jpg

23932876-2b87c0666371f05c11564ecc81630db8.4a89875b-scaled.jpg

moz-screenshot-8.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg

SPACE JAMS!!!!

Those are gonna have the streets on fire when they drop...

They look good to me...

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Some New pick-ups for me...

Bunch of Movies/TV series...

Some New T's

Friends got me this for my b-day...Authentic
pimp.gif
You guys stole Dawkins from us in Philly
mad.gif

Worst part, I'm not a Broncos fan. I'm a Dawkins fan. Have his green authentic & the yellow & blue throwback authentic. I'll post a piclater. After Deion left the game, Dawkins became my favorite defensive player. Not gonna say who my favorite team is tho....

For Brooma , airuphere23 & AirJordanXVIII:

My 3 Dawkins Jerseys...

I might be going to the Bucs @ eagles game, my boy is tryin to get us some tickets.

smh.gif
at dudes saying spacejams look good....you know damn well they look like !$@%. @@+* 09 retros. a few of my favorite recent pickups, didn't post trueblues and the others. all og's except for 01 spacejams. air garnett's are sooo comfy....
laugh.gif
at the new retro "garnetts" that says basketballon the tongue instead of garnett.
roll.gif

but i'm a kobe dude at heart. not including another pair of inlines on my feet, and another ds pair of del-sols somewhere in my room that i fail to locateright now....
laugh.gif
mostly doubles....only pair i need is the venoms....8.5...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Here are some pickups I haven't posted.

fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dope Lebron Ivs pebbles
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

nice pickups joaquin. how were you able to get those hyperize PI ed that low? Thanks
Dude, a friend of mine who works for a distributor locally hooked me up with a 25% discount. Not bad at all
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom