** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

got BOTH for $250..
$60 for the Space Jams
happy.gif

29816458.jpg

64600251.jpg

sj1t.jpg

tb2g.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

wow....JB is at an all time low for that one....
roll.gif
Un - be - lievable.

Kobe 4s with the wrong draft day. MJ stats incorrect.

I know Nike laid some folks off....must have been the whole quality control dept. Sheesh.

nice pigeons up there. you are a good man to pick them up for friends.
and yea wes try reading. nice combo pickup marcus!

MarcusKicks - Nice pickups. Nice deal on the XIs. I thought they were the black/red XIs in the first pic though looking at the soles
laugh.gif

Nice pickups everyone.

Saw this on eBay the other day and couldn't resist. Came to about $17 shipped.

I usually only wear On-Field Authentics, but this hat is pretty clean in my opinion.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmao at that dude getting mad for no reason

and ewwwww @ those Old Man Piss yellow 11's....250? +*%
$60 for the piss yellow 11s
laugh.gif

i love how you call them "the piss yellow 11s"

get some seaglow and those are good to go.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

MarcusKicks - Nice pickups. Nice deal on the XIs. I thought they were the black/red XIs in the first pic though looking at the soles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......that's exactly what i thought initially. hopesome seaglow will bring some life back into 'em...

^^you needed to quote that pic just to post what was discussed many pages ago...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^you needed to quote that pic just to post what was discussed many pages ago...
eyes.gif

this, and you NTers kill me, everytime a retro drops. you guys *#@#* and moan about this is off and that is off. yet fast forward to when they release....yougot the same clowns scramblin to get a pair and post them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lmao...won't see me with a pair unless its given to me. Even at that I'd prob sell em.

Sold my first pair...no need to get em again, especially looking like that.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lmao...won't see me with a pair unless its given to me. Even at that I'd prob sell em.

Sold my first pair...no need to get em again, especially looking like that.

not you sdubl.....majority of the others

Yup...I know...no worries.

Too much hype behind JB now days with super low quality. Exact reason why I haven't bought any Js in over a year, and sold most of the Js I own that cameout in 07-08.

hate em or love em i gotta get me a pair of space jams and those tb III are really doing it for me right now

only reason i'll be copping a pair of the SJ retros is because my time with the OG's was short after my cat(back then was a kitten) went to war withthe shoes and clawed up the midsole foam
mad.gif
..........still managed to sellthem for $80
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom