** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Lebron VII's and Concords
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man....i need some stast 95's in my life...size 12 if some1 has...

those lebron's are real nice....

^ Is that an Air Max x Jordan Brand Fusion jacket?
frown.gif

Anyways picked up two more Space Jam tees. An extra and one for a nother NTer.

These came in from eBay. $29 shipped vvvvvvvvvvvnds

Jordan HOF Beckett issue - $10 from Walmart

And not my pic but got these from work for $37
nike-zoom-fp-fun-police-2.jpg

That's it for this week I hope.

hmmmm......might want to pick up that hall of fame tribute issue....

^ YO are those just stacked up like that or is it camera/PS trickery. Either way it's a sick shot and nice kicks too.

Originally Posted by abernja

^ YO are those just stacked up like that or is it camera/PS trickery. Either way it's a sick shot and nice kicks too.

They are stacked! Took me a while to find a way to make them stay lol but thanks a lot man!

Diab0531 - Awesome picture and nice pickups. Why are you so quick to get rid of the Concords?! I just got a pair today and love them.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

man you should hold onto the receipt for those tailwinds, go back to the outlet store you bought them from, and ask them to contact the nike centralia factory store, they are 35$ there, i mean it's at least 25$ back bro!
i seen that too! had to cop a pair.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

Originally Posted by daaznfella

man you should hold onto the receipt for those tailwinds, go back to the outlet store you bought them from, and ask them to contact the nike centralia factory store, they are 35$ there, i mean it's at least 25$ back bro!
i seen that too! had to cop a pair.
nioce, i woulda bought a 2nd pair but ehhhhh i really didn't feel like it when i saw em there

diablo, always with the nice jordans, one of the few NT'rs that i see frequently post and posting the stuff that he not only loves, but at times are someof the better stuff.......

every single damn time i even THINK about stacking things, or reorganizing, moving things around, the Nintendo Tetris Type-A theme song plays in myhead....
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Diab0531 - Awesome picture and nice pickups. Why are you so quick to get rid of the Concords?! I just got a pair today and love them.

a sz too small
frown.gif
im a 12 and theyre an 11
mad.gif
... anyone wanna trade for an11.5 or 12???

Back
Top Bottom