AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

got these....Loving the diamonds turfs the most
390525920.jpg

Originally Posted by Compton781

Keepie Uppie- Great pick up on the Cruzeiro jersey..I was born in Brazil and that has always been my favorite team haha
nice...
pimp.gif

i was gonna get their blue home kit as well but they ran out of sizes...

anyway,today's pickups for my little girl:

Originally Posted by Compton781

Keepie Uppie- Great pick up on the Cruzeiro jersey..I was born in Brazil and that has always been my favorite team haha
nice...
pimp.gif

i was gonna get their blue home kit as well but they ran out of sizes...

anyway,today's pickups for my little girl:

Pick-ups from the past few days:
VNDS Jordan 8 reverse Aqua, only womens shoe i'd buy and not bad for $50 of a local collector, My 2nd set of Jams,  Deadstock B grades  from a fellow NTer (Thanks!)

Pick-ups from the past few days:
VNDS Jordan 8 reverse Aqua, only womens shoe i'd buy and not bad for $50 of a local collector, My 2nd set of Jams,  Deadstock B grades  from a fellow NTer (Thanks!)

No shoes, but stuff that is way better to me..
Cincinnati Reds New Era..Got it with that 40% discount code posted a couple weeks ago..

Ohio State Buckeyes New Era..

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers tickets..8th row from the field..40yrd. line..

And last but not least, the best pickups I've had in years..
The G.O.A.T...KISS..

The Hottest Show On Earth Tour t-shirt..

No shoes, but stuff that is way better to me..
Cincinnati Reds New Era..Got it with that 40% discount code posted a couple weeks ago..

Ohio State Buckeyes New Era..

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers tickets..8th row from the field..40yrd. line..

And last but not least, the best pickups I've had in years..
The G.O.A.T...KISS..

The Hottest Show On Earth Tour t-shirt..

shirt from the staple pop up.
34zzzfp.jpg

friend brought this back from OF in omotesando. this toy is fricken dope - made of metal and super heavy. hope i can grab the pinocchio when that drops.

2uqhamu.jpg

shirt from the staple pop up.
34zzzfp.jpg

friend brought this back from OF in omotesando. this toy is fricken dope - made of metal and super heavy. hope i can grab the pinocchio when that drops.

2uqhamu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom