AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

KLY23, the date means the shoes were produced in 2001, between sept and nov., not sept 11

tak-no mesh, no buy, lol

i see what you're doing with the vi customs, looks good so far, you need to take a pic with a pair of dmp's next to them though!

so sad i missed out on BS aways, gotta wait till ebay slows down right now...

KLY23, the date means the shoes were produced in 2001, between sept and nov., not sept 11

tak-no mesh, no buy, lol

i see what you're doing with the vi customs, looks good so far, you need to take a pic with a pair of dmp's next to them though!

so sad i missed out on BS aways, gotta wait till ebay slows down right now...

iamlegend nice pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where exactly in NY did you cop those hats? I'm heading out to NYC on vaca this weekend and wouldnt mind copping that Cav's joint

iamlegend nice pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where exactly in NY did you cop those hats? I'm heading out to NYC on vaca this weekend and wouldnt mind copping that Cav's joint

iamlegend nice pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

iamlegend nice pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

iamlegend nice pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

384 broadway
New York, NY, 10013
If they don't have your size out front ask them for it because they had to get my miami heat from up top somewhere.  They have a face book called fitted by chins   

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

iamlegend nice pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

384 broadway
New York, NY, 10013
If they don't have your size out front ask them for it because they had to get my miami heat from up top somewhere.  They have a face book called fitted by chins   

Back
Top Bottom