AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by LAFitted 818

Happy B-day SK8 nice fit..killin it with them 13's
pimp.gif
..where did u cop the shelves for your kicks?
The shelving unit is from ikea (Ivar System)

And thanks everyone for the b day and XIII comments. i been seating on those for 4 months waiting for my bday. held up great for the few hours i had them on.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

And thanks everyone for the b day and XIII comments. i been seating on those for 4 months waiting for my bday. held up great for the few hours i had them on.
I unds my pair about 6 months ago and wore them for about an hour before I took a step and heard a slight rip... looked down and the sole started to separate in the front on both pairs.  I need to take them to a shoe shop to get reattached so I can wear again.

Your pair is super clean too... no bleeding from what I can see. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

I unds my pair about 6 months ago and wore them for about an hour before I took a step and heard a slight rip... looked down and the sole started to separate in the front on both pairs.  I need to take them to a shoe shop to get reattached so I can wear again.

Your pair is super clean too... no bleeding from what I can see. 
pimp.gif

Nice pants with those Pearls. lol

icopjordans.... That's a sick fit with the OG XII's on. They look so much better than the retros.

Nice pants with those Pearls. lol

icopjordans.... That's a sick fit with the OG XII's on. They look so much better than the retros.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

This statement applies to ALL retros!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

This statement applies to ALL retros!

YO! ^ I wouldn't say so... however, he does pretty well. Matter of fact; pharO what size are those Spiz'ikes?
nerd.gif

Sk8... happy belated. I hope it was a blessed filled day. Peace.

icop - I cry inside everytime I see that pinstripe Bully fitted. I wanted it sooooo bad.

DF!!!

YO! ^ I wouldn't say so... however, he does pretty well. Matter of fact; pharO what size are those Spiz'ikes?
nerd.gif

Sk8... happy belated. I hope it was a blessed filled day. Peace.

icop - I cry inside everytime I see that pinstripe Bully fitted. I wanted it sooooo bad.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom