August Alsina.......dude is pretty dope...

He has a bad attitude for a dude who is trying to make it in the industry

I disagree. I don't think it's a bad attitude, I think he's just not scared to speak. Hip Hop needs this, 90% of Hip Hop is more sensitive than females. Everyone in this industry wants to be buddies and do songs together, even when they don't like the person.

If dude doesnt want to answer the question he shouldnt
have answered it in other interviews before this
dude needs pr training conduct yourself in a better manner
he been talking slick about this situation for a while now 
now you want it to go away imo this reaction on
106 and his beefs will cloud everything else he puts out

all of this. he not on the block no more so you gotta watch your language (yea I know that make me sound like a grandma :lol: ) But it's true. I realize some spots like the Breakfast Club or whatever you kinda talk fly/slick but 106 ain't one of them places. It's mainly a bunch of kids who watch that show.

it was said that August was rude to Trey's band that he's always been playing with and Trey wasnt having that and checked August and things escalated.

Right There, No Love, Aw Yeah, and you Deserve :pimp:

I would hope that someone from his team and/or label pulled him to the side after the 106 incident. You cannot do that. Just swallow it (pause) and move on.

Viewed his incident on 106 and found out I kinda like dude's music
laugh.gif
definitely got that Trey type flow/sound. Which is fine by me

Him only being 21 makes me feel too old to enjoy his music though

Last edited:
1. I don't see why people making the Keshia Chante Vs August thing a big deal. I actually think both of them were in the right. He didn't wanna bring up Trey on his album release day and that's totally understandable and should be respected to a certain extent.
In Keshia case, she was doing what 106 asked her to do. It's not like she can't ask the question, she's an employee. She is very well trained and professional as you can see with the way she handled the situation properly.
:lol: y'all seen when August blocked her out of the shot to introduce his "Get Money" video? :lol:

But this situation is really not that serious at all. But 106 did get some ratings.

I disagree. I don't think it's a bad attitude, I think he's just not scared to speak. Hip Hop needs this, 90% of Hip Hop is more sensitive than females. Everyone in this industry wants to be buddies and do songs together, even when they don't like the person.

1. He's a R&B singer
2. The Breakfast Club asked the same question and he answered so why he decided to react when a female said it? :rolleyes

1. He's a R&B singer
2. The Breakfast Club asked the same question and he answered so why he decided to react when a female said it?
eyes.gif
From what it appears, he specifically told them he did not want to address the Trey Songz situation before appearing on 106. On the Breakfast Club, I'm sure it was pre-determined to discuss Trey Songz. Seems like he addressed it as much as he wanted in the past and to appear on another show he did not want to speak on it again. I don't blame either side
laugh.gif
A bit diva, but at the same time, just being raw like that is hilariously refreshing

Last edited:

What's their beef anyway? I heard him touch on it but I want details.
They was posed to do a show...trey songz found out he was openin for August Alsina; went in diva mode & ain't perform
That's wild. Trey Songz has more time in the game but he keeps coming and going. Hasn't solidified himself as solely a headline act.

People really need to know their role.

What's their beef anyway? I heard him touch on it but I want details.

They was posed to do a show...trey songz found out he was openin for August Alsina; went in diva mode & ain't perform

That don't even add up :lol:

Trey and August been performing at spots together (no one named opener/headliner) and one specific show had it labeled as August opening for Trey. August told Trey let everybody know I'm not opening for you we're both headliners and Trey wasn't with it so August didn't perform.

So who's the diva?

Last edited:

1. He's an R&B singer
2. The Breakfast Club asked the same question and he answered so why he decided to react when a female said it? :rolleyes

Not sure what you're trying to make with either of your points. On the Breakfast Club interview, he was pissed and didn't wanna talk about it. He said it a few times on there, he was done talking about it and it got blown out of proportion. Are you insinuating that he responded like that because it was a broad?

Either way, I'm done talking about this ****. If I didn't buy the album already because I liked the music, I would have have bought the album off that interview alone.

Album is real solid. I would give it a 4/4.5 out of 5.

That don't even add up :lol:

Trey and August been performing at spots together (no one named opener/headliner) and one specific show had it labeled as August opening for Trey. August told Trey let everybody know I'm not opening for you we're both headliners and Trey wasn't with it so August didn't perform.

So who's the diva?

:lol: august or trey never said this so how you know, put the cape back in the closet

:lol: august or trey never said this so how you know, put the cape back in the closet

:lol: yall just like going back and forth with someone I swear

Like I originally said, August decided to leave the concert because Trey was acting like the star and he thought he was the star :rolleyes

Why announce you have a problem with another famous person and get mad when media outlets ask about it?

:lol: yall just like going back and forth with someone I swear

Like I originally said, August decided to leave the concert because Trey was acting like the star and he thought he was the star :rolleyes

Why announce you have a problem with another famous person and get mad when media outlets ask about it?

Thank you nobody even knew about that ******** until he opened his mouth

Back
Top Bottom