August Birthdays where you at? Vol. 22

I will be 25 on the 21st of august.

Quarter life crisis.......already just bought myself a motorcycle...next will be snapbacks foambz and a tat sleeve :nerd:

Last edited:
Turning 21 on August 5th. Going to Austin for the weekend to check the stores and hit up the bars.

Wooowwww there is sooo many of us!....I'll be turning the big 3-0 on the 14th, spending it in Maui!

My man sdubeezy is an August baby....no wonder I always thought you were cool as hell....

Diego is an imposter :SMH

23 on the 16th...
Happy burfday la fambilia!
Birthday twins 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I'll take a shot for ya

25 on the 19th :x

no plans, just will bbq during the day and hit the clubs i suppose.

I turn 29 on the 25th.

This is my last year in my 20s.

I will be earning my MS in may and hope to start a PhD this fall.

Every year on my birthday I take some time out from the festivities to silently reflect on my year.

Whilst being thankful every year I remain realistic about my accomplishments and set backs.

Last year I gave myself the lowest grade in years due to being in an unhealthy relationship w my ex.

This year i bounced back, word to Lebron's redemption this year.

I am in the best shape of my life and am committed to not reaaching goals but rather optimizing a lifestyle of success and happiness.

cheers to my fellow leos and virgos.

live long and prosper

hahahahaha the wife kept askin me where i wanted to go for dinner cause usually we will go out to a fancy restaurant for bday, anniversary, stuff like that. i told her i just wanna go to the mexican spot down the street that we always go to and get some burritos. just not in the mood for a $300 dinner tonight.

I'll be 28 on the 24th. :smokin

I turn 29 on the 25th.
This is my last year in my 20s.
I will be earning my MS in may and hope to start a PhD this fall.
Every year on my birthday I take some time out from the festivities to silently reflect on my year.
Whilst being thankful every year I remain realistic about my accomplishments and set backs.
Last year I gave myself the lowest grade in years due to being in an unhealthy relationship w my ex.
This year i bounced back, word to Lebron's redemption this year.
I am in the best shape of my life and am committed to not reaaching goals but rather optimizing a lifestyle of success and happiness.
cheers to my fellow leos and virgos.
live long and prosper

Thats wasup man, I do the same thing, and to be honest this past year of 27 was below average and below my expectations...I plan on doing a lot better on ME this year.

didnt expect this many birthdays this month :nthat:
Happy birthday to yall for today

Back
Top Bottom