AUGUST DUNK SB LOWS "IRON LOWS"

laugh.gif
@ "Iron lows"

I like that there's a more realistic split on the shoes these days. For a while no matter what SB put out people were going to act like it was the worst shoe ever, now at least people are honest if they like it and honest if they don't. These are on my maybe list, I've had some good luck finding shoes that were on my must have list lately, and I get the impression that these won't be too hard to find if I let them sit on the back burner.

I like that there's a more realistic split on the shoes these days. For a while no matter what SB put out people were going to act like it was the worst shoe ever, now at least people are honest if they like it and honest if they don't. These are on my maybe list, I've had some good luck finding shoes that were on my must have list lately, and I get the impression that these won't be too hard to find if I let them sit on the back burner.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

e33d190f0bbf0c0e4d4ce277c4e47dff.jpg

Swoosh is darker, the lighting messed up those pictures. Still off from the og, but they'll do.
have a feeling the blue is gonna be much lighter in person

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

e33d190f0bbf0c0e4d4ce277c4e47dff.jpg

Swoosh is darker, the lighting messed up those pictures. Still off from the og, but they'll do.
have a feeling the blue is gonna be much lighter in person

Back
Top Bottom