Aunt Viv Blasts Will vol. No reunion for you!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Will's dad episode is over hyped.

Come at me bros.

Damn, as much as I want to "bold and quote for emphasis", I understand why the majority of these dudes connect with it so much
ohwell.gif

She been a freak she was tryna get the **** from Jamie on that episode of the Jamie Foxx show

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by got shoes

WHo cares, she acts like she was a noticable actor in the show. Least important person if you ask me.

false the first aunt was gangster. the second aunt was a push over who barely said anything. kinda seemed like they dumbed down the black mother character on purpose.
imo the 4th best charcter was the original aunt viv

All this.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

she was the lesser of the Aunt Vivs anyway.

Outlandish commentary right here. No. In everyway, NO. The OG Aunt Viv was the business, strong educated black woman who didn't play games. She reminded me of the women in my family. The 2nd Aunt Viv was just a watered down version of the first.
This... Did the 2nd aunt Viv even work? She was basically turned into an housewife, and wasn't nearly as independent and strong-willed as the 1st.

She was the better aunt viv...

with that said...

%+$@ that @%%+%, how bout they do the reunion without an aunt viv. she dead, she got ran over by a Fiat or some $+%%, we sad, we come together to mourn....we gettin money tho....

i own seasons 1-4, only watch 1-3 tho because the show did go down hill after she left. She was so much better and had so much more flavor to her. the second aunt viv was a good actress, but definitely didn't have the same impact the first did.

honestly, i'd just say aunt viv passed away if i did a reunion. no point in bringing in a third.

Back
Top Bottom