Aurora premium outlets question

has anyone been to the nike outlet in aurora recently? i was wonder what they had in regards to jordan clothes/shoes, air maxes, air forces

has anyone been to the nike outlet in aurora recently? i was wonder what they had in regards to jordan clothes/shoes, air maxes, air forces

they had random jordan brand shoes, nothing worth mentioning. they had some decent clothes on clearance though.

they had random jordan brand shoes, nothing worth mentioning. they had some decent clothes on clearance though.

as of last friday
Oreo vi $100
allstar game forces for like 40-60
bunch of nike boots
random dunks and blazers

as of last friday
Oreo vi $100
allstar game forces for like 40-60
bunch of nike boots
random dunks and blazers

LOL @ Premium Outlets

But they stay w/ Oreos, Pistons & Lakers. Also saw wht/blk IX's & various 2k10's.

They have a great selection for children though, LBJ's, Kobes, JB sneakers etc

LOL @ Premium Outlets

But they stay w/ Oreos, Pistons & Lakers. Also saw wht/blk IX's & various 2k10's.

They have a great selection for children though, LBJ's, Kobes, JB sneakers etc

Heading down close to the Aurora (Ohio) Premium Outlets next week for Memorial Day.  Has anybody been to the Nike outlet recently that can provide an update on what they have available?  Planning my route and want to know if the slight detour to go there would be worthwhile. Thanks in advance for any info!

Last edited:
Heading down close to the Aurora (Ohio) Premium Outlets next week for Memorial Day.  Has anybody been to the Nike outlet recently that can provide an update on what they have available?  Planning my route and want to know if the slight detour to go there would be worthwhile. Thanks in advance for any info!
I was also wondering if anyone knows if there is a Reebok Outlet there.  The website shows one on the map but it does not show up on the store listings. My guess is it was there and is now closed but was hoping someone could confirm.

Back
Top Bottom