AUSTIN NT'ers... Where the shoe spots at?

What up Austinites... Just relocated here from the Left Coast.... Where are all the shoe spots? I saw this place called "Tylers" but it seemed likejust a local sporting goods store. Any other place that would carry the choice joints or would I have to travel to H-town for all the good stuff?

I stay around UT and have been eating the bomb food. Your girls are HOT as hell! As soon as I stepped off the plane I fell in love!

Can't wait for sxsw... maybe take a trip to Dallas that week for the Pacqiuao/Clottey fight.

NBA Allstar Game 2010 = Dallas Feb 14

That weekend will be crazy, so if you want to see some killa sneaks and hang with some ppl then make the trip.

H-Town = corny

Originally Posted by MHT214

H-Town = corny

indifferent.gif

to tell you the truth man,since motive closed we dont really have a real "spot"

What's good in H-town? I def wanna it up the beach when the weather gets warmer... plus i wanna see me some aileen from so real... she's fly as $***

Tyler's has J's but they usually sell out .
Active Athlete on 38th and I35 (in the Fiesta Parking lot) is a good sneaker spot
That's bout all in ATX

Originally Posted by MattUT

tekgnar is open motive 807 closed

Yeah, That was the spot. i couldn't remember the name. i remember tekgnar being open since well, they're still open. i heard someone say motive 807 closed about a month back but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom