Authentic or not? Doernbecher 3

Check if the tongue is 3m/reflective.. This should be the same like the crimson 3s... I have a friend who got ripped off with those.. Check the red stitching on the front part.. The quality of the thread shouldnt bleed like that.. Unless ofcourse it has been treated or cleaned by a solution which is not safe. Lets wait for the others

So lets just say if the tongues are Reflective tongues they should be able to create an immense shine when picture i taken with flash (like the silver tongue 5s?)  Is that so?

Like what ive said on my previous post.. It should have the same look like the crimson 3s... Not that reflective and shiny..the red part below the above the elephant print should be 3m too..

pic should explain what im sayin.. The one on the right is the Legit pair..
View media item 1160492

Personally I'd say fake, reflective seems off as does many other factors of shoes. Get more opinions, but yes IMO those look fake. Anyways a pair that's worn x2 w no significant flaws would typically range from 450-550. Anything less, gotta think twice about.

I'm not an expert on DBS, but from what I know about 3s, these look fake. Take a pic with the flash on as the other user said

these look off to me. also the fact that you got them for 250 off of craigslist is also fishy

Damn it really i've gotten legit DB2 off craigslist for less than that and they turned out to be legit. As for this one i guess i stroke out LOL. I took a picture with the flash and they are not reflective at all- leason learned here next time i'd be very careful buying a sneaker i am unfamiliar with. Anyways shooot i guess i'll take this one as a lost and sell it as a replica to cut my losses short (something i would never do i dont touch or sell fakes but i gotta cut my losses short - as long as they know its a replica i guess it'd be alright. DAMN i wonder whats a fair market price for these? Any suggestions?
View media item 1161154

Damn it really i've gotten legit DB2 off craigslist for less than that and they turned out to be legit. As for this one i guess i stroke out LOL. I took a picture with the flash and they are not reflective at all- leason learned here next time i'd be very careful buying a sneaker i am unfamiliar with. Anyways shooot i guess i'll take this one as a lost and sell it as a replica to cut my losses short (something i would never do i dont touch or sell fakes but i gotta cut my losses short - as long as they know its a replica i guess it'd be alright. DAMN i wonder whats a fair market price for these? Any suggestions?
BY THE WAY thr BD2 you see here i got these for $200 i have no freaking idea why the guy sold it to me for that low anyways supposedly his cousin died and his aunt was holding his collection and giving him a few sneakers at a time he said he has more heat- so im hoping he'll call me back LOL. :smokin:D:nthat:

BTW ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I CAN TRY TO RESELL THESE RED "UNAUTHORIZED" REPLICA DB3 I FEEL SO BAD FOR INVESTNG $250 just wann cut my losses short.

sorry bro, but $0 is going to be your price here

I feel you bro.. At the end of the day, its still about getting your moneys worth. Just sell these off on Ebay and say that they are not authentics and do an auction for them.. Who knows?? You might get something close to what youve paid for or atleast even a couple of bucks for these. Just be plain honest [emoji]128076[/emoji]

these have no value to a sneaker head but if you want to sell them an be honest about them, im sure someone will buy them. people buy replicas because they cant afford authentics

these have no value to a sneaker head but if you want to sell them an be honest about them, im sure someone will buy them. people buy replicas because they cant afford authentics
Thanks i will try to sell them as REPLICAS theres nothing wrong with that as long as the buyer KNOWS he is getting just that a REPLICA. ANyways as much as i'd love to burn these and throw away the ashes in the garbage because i really hate fakes i have to cut my losses short LOL. thanks Niketalkers you've been real. 

Back
Top Bottom