Avatar Movie..Whos going to watch it?

and what's your opinion

it looks pretty good the way they made it..def going to watch this

yeah, i wanna check it out... but idk why, to me, it will seem like a 2 1/2 hour movie.
not saying that's bad or anything, but still...

James Cameron doesn't make bad movies, so I'll be on the lookout for this and will probably buy it on blu-ray down the line since the visuals look outof this world.

Without James Cameron attached, I would be skeptical, but I'll buy a ticket based off his direction alone.

if you referring to the last air-bender yeah,

sw5kjr.jpg

500 mil?
james cameron?

auto-watch, although I dont know if I shoud catch it on IMAX or not

ive heard its the most visually stunning film that would ever be released though

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

air bender is gonna be horrible... i just know it... sam raimi
sick.gif
sick.gif

it had potential
smh.gif

Sam Raimi is pretty good,

Drag Me To Hell was great movie wise,

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

500 mil?
james cameron?

ive heard its the most visually stunning film that would ever be released though

he's supposedly been waiting for theatres to upgrade their technology just to show his movie for the last six years.

Originally Posted by withapassion

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

500 mil?
james cameron?

he's supposedly been waiting for theatres to upgrade their technology just to show his movie for the last six years.
I heard something along the same lines. Supposedly Cameron wrote this story in the 90s

I read today that there was very good crowd reaction at the London premiere of the movie. I wasn't initially feeling the clips and stills that I saw of themovie, but now I'm thinking that I'm likely to check it out. As has been said, Jim Cameron doesn't make bad movies. Aliens is actually one of myfavorites of all time. So, just for that, I figure I owe Avatar a look.

Back
Top Bottom