Avatar Request Thread vol. Sports and Training Edition (Some of Round 3 is done; Check inside)

GUNNA...from the first page this one
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

:12-13
:25-27
:30 (where he turns his head)
:32-34

Border: Navy Blue or Red

Tag- JPZx
Tag Colors- If the border is navy blue, then the tag color is white and red.....if the border is red, then the tag color is navy blue and white (i'm justleaving it up to you, whatever looks goods)

Jay, what's the best file to convert a vid to before making it a .gif?

and i finally realized why some of mine were so fast...it's cuz they load differently in IE than they do in Firefox, and i was using IE.

Paul sent me a pm with a new downloading program (that works for mlb.com) and a new converter.

i'm gonna see what i can come up with for myself, and if all goes well...i'll try my best to help out...tho my avy ideas > execution.
laugh.gif

Not all videos will open in Ulead if you convert to AVI, I learned that the hard way. MOV is the only way to go now.

SURE LOCK, if theres anyway you can get it under the limit that would be great. If not looks like we all have to retire these great avatars because dumb Yukurules.

Anybody feeling generous?
nerd.gif

Time- :07-:11
Border: Blue
Text: JPZx
Text color: White w/ blue outline or blue w/ white outline (whatever looks better)

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

ATTENTION
mad.gif

SURE LOCK 510
Elpablo21
Three6mafia2007
The Dauqs
Kobe4MVP12
AiRjOrDaN1217
PhilBalla09
bhzmafia14
you right

All of your avatars are larger than the size limit we have on NT.

Please change them immediately, or you may have your avatar privilages taken away or be suspended. Thanks.

laugh.gif

Avy makers doin Bad Bidness
laugh.gif

i'm sayin.

laugh.gif

SURE LOCK, any help?
nerd.gif

if its not too late and if any one of ya have any free time, can ya make me one?

2:43 - 2:48

with all the same things as my current one.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom