Avatar: The Last Air Bender Movie (TRAILER)

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Hollywood casting directors.

Anime/Asian cartoon-based should have at least ONE Asian person in the movie. This is pathetic
smh.gif
well there are indians lol
tongue.gif

523376b59afb3226bb1485993a49486a.jpg

I saw this trailer with transformers. Ive never seen avatar in my life.....heard of it, but never knew any of the story. I knew it was something because allthe geeky white dudes in the theater started gasping when he blew the candles out.

^Seriously. I was skeptical about him directing this in the first place. Then I saw that new trailer,
pimp.gif

When they said Avatar last year, this is what I was expecting. Not some !%+$ about big, blue aliens, lol

eff the shyamalan haters ive been hyped for this since it was announced and anticipate anything the dude does. I will admit to not hating any of his films. UNBREAKABLE is one of my all time favorite films and I really enjoyed SIGNS. The last few are not great but I still find them interesting in their own right

Originally Posted by RFX45

rowenarrow wrote:

Thats Aang? I mean really thats him? Zuko looks on point.

I don't think it's that bad, although I did hope he would be Asian or a bit scrawnier.
I was also hoping Prince Zuko will be played by the guy who does his voice as I think he could've pulled it off.
http://

Slumdog Millionaire dude isn't a bad choice though I guess.

Rucio!!
I knew zukos voice sounded familiar..
He should replace slum dog, he was a bad mofo in HOOK.

You guys realize that Hook was made almost 20 years ago. No way Rufio today can pass for Zuko.

I never got in to the show but I got feel for it. I can't wait to see how Shyamalan ruins it in the end
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the kid playing Ang looking like Chiaotzu from Dragonball

Back
Top Bottom