hey guys maybe its me but can you see my avatar picture?? maybe im doing something wrong?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

its the basic setting of picking your avatar and that will be the picture under your username everytime
i reply to a post right?
embarassed.gif

hey guys maybe its me but can you see my avatar picture?? maybe im doing something wrong?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

its the basic setting of picking your avatar and that will be the picture under your username everytime
i reply to a post right?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

why do certain people lose their avy privileges?

can you not put pics of girls in underwear? they werent even in a thong and ive seen worst
eyes.gif

can you not put pics of girls in underwear? they werent even in a thong and ive seen worst
eyes.gif

Avy's been too big or inappropriate...basically if you're avy violates the roc then the mods take it away.
I remember some dude had an avy that looked like a hamburger but if you looked closer it was a girl's sloppyjoe.
laugh.gif

Avy's been too big or inappropriate...basically if you're avy violates the roc then the mods take it away.
I remember some dude had an avy that looked like a hamburger but if you looked closer it was a girl's sloppyjoe.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom